Happy 50th birthday Jennifer Aniston

\GoBillsInDallas/

21 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Maybe she sucks in bed, and unfortunately, I’m referring to the figure of speech

My theory is that she's fairly self absorbed and comfortable and likes her life exactly as it is and refuses to budge on any of it, namely kids and living anywhere else but California.  I think she made men feel emasculated in a relationship.  Can't imagine equally self absorbed actor husbands being down with that for long.    

I surmize Donovan and Pitt wanted children as they ended up getting married into relationships with kids shortly after ending things with her and Justin Theroux has a well publicized hatred of southern California, espeically Los Angeles.  

I'm sure she's not an ice queen as Pitt and she seem to talk a lot years after the split.   

Brad Pitt seems to like the same kind of women whether it's Paltrow, Aniston or Jolie.  Those three women don't strike me as the kind who like to compromise on much of anything and that's why they all have failed marriages and temporary boyfriends.  Dudes just get sick of being led around by the nose being told what they are going to do or what the won't do.  

Edited by dpberr

22 hours ago, The Senator said:

In that case, I don’t know WTF is wrong with the men who can’t stay with her.

i certainly could ?

(BTW, Jen-Jen shares a B- day with Exiled-In Illinois, The Dean, and Abe Lincoln, among others.)

Maybe the same reason men can't stay with Taylor Swift.

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

thanks for the NSFW  warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

use the spoiler  feature 

[    spoiler    ] 

Where do you work, a pre-school??  There's nothing wrong with those pics!