Happy 50th birthday Jennifer Aniston

\GoBillsInDallas/

I always felt bad for her, even at the height of her fame.  She always struck me as somebody who was missing something in her life, despite the appearance of amazing wealth and success.

For all her beauty and wealth, no man could stand to be married to her for very long.   

2 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I always felt bad for her, even at the height of her fame.  She always struck me as somebody who was missing something in her life, despite the appearance of amazing wealth and success.

For all her beauty and wealth, no man could stand to be married to her for very long.   

You thought you might have a chance if you got to meet her? After Brad Pitt?

hollywood finds one of them every decade or so.

the unicorn illusion

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

A month in heaven is a month in heaven 

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

In that case, I don’t know WTF is wrong with the men who can’t stay with her.

i certainly could ?

(BTW, Jen-Jen shares a B- day with Exiled-In Illinois, The Dean, and Abe Lincoln, among others.)

Edited by The Senator
  • Like (+1) 3