Antonio Brown officially requests trade; expected to be moved by 3/8

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Great Wideouts are created by playing with great quarterbacks.  No doubt this guy is a unique talent, however his career would be a lot more like that of Lee Evans had he not played with Big Ben.

Would have been better served to realize what a blessed life he was leading rather than thinking he was the entire show.   Predicting he goes out with a puff of dust rather than the fireworks his ego expects. 

As much as he thinks he gets to choose where he goes next, I am hoping upon hope the Steelers trade him to Arizona.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If the Bills are going to go the "31 year old WR" route..................

I'd rather they kick the tires on AJ Green than go after Brown, to be honest.

No way.  AB runs laps around Green.  Over the past 6 seasons, Green's second best year was 1297 yards, which was equal to AB's second worst season.

Pull the trigger Kim!!

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean I generally agree.  It is worth noting how receivers noting how receiver fall off after leaving Pittsburgh (Santanio, Mike Wallace, Burress).  Big Ben isn’t the best qb but he blows up wrs.

Antonio Brown reminds of Rollo from the show Vikings lol .  He wants to get out of big Ben shadow make his own legacy. 

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Great Wideouts are created by playing with great quarterbacks.

I would normally always agree with this bit did you see the Steelers offense the last game of the season against the Bengals without Brown playing? Their offense was stagnant pretty much and struggled the whole game and Big Ben wasn't very good at all

Edited by Buffalo03

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean I generally agree.  It is worth noting how receivers noting how receiver fall off after leaving Pittsburgh (Santanio, Mike Wallace, Burress).  Big Ben isn’t the best qb but he blows up wrs.

He didn't fall off after leaving Pittsburgh. He was a pro bowl level player with the Giants. SB winning TD. His career was virtually over when he decided to be a dumbass and shoot himself in the leg.

1 hour ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

He didn't fall off after leaving Pittsburgh. He was a pro bowl level player with the Giants. SB winning TD. His career was virtually over when he decided to be a dumbass and shoot himself in the leg.

Yeah, I shouldn’t have put Burress on that list.