Antonio Brown officially requests trade; expected to be moved by 3/8

YoloinOhio

Suppose he was just waiting for his legal issues to resolve before stating the obvious. Must be no probation involved so he can move freely lol

3 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Maniac, diva, and toxic to a locker room. 

Pass. 

Not to mention on the wrong side of 30 and big contract owed. Although, Steelers would eat most of that in dead cap.....

Edited by BuffAlone

Would be nice to have him but I don’t see it happening.  

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Suppose he was just waiting for his legal issues to resolve before stating the obvious. Must be no probation involved so he can move freely lol

Not to mention on the wrong side of 30 and big contract owed

Fooling yourself.  He’s still a top 3 WR for a few more years 

• Like (+1) 1

It’s amazing how a 6th round draft pick could become so hateable.  He is a joke of a person.  It’s all about him.  Films locker room celebrations; laughs about having multiple baby moms; multiple arrests; possible domestic violence issues; quits on his team.  I don’t want anything really bad to happen to him but I hope karma pays him a visit.  

The sad part is a team will talk themselves into him not being a terrible person.  Hey Antonio, after 5 years of owning you in fantasy, I’m trading you!!! Take that buddy!!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Would be nice to have him but I don’t see it happening.  

Fooling yourself.  He’s still a top 3 WR for a few more years 

If he wasn’t a terrible teammate and person, you think he would be happy in Buffalo?  It’s like the worst version of Pittsburgh as a football fit.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If he wasn’t a terrible teammate and person, you think he would be happy in Buffalo?  It’s like the worst version of Pittsburgh as a football fit.

I’m not advocating for Buffalo to sign him.  Just saying he’s still one of best WRs in the league regardless of how he acts.  

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

I’m not advocating for Buffalo to sign him.  Just saying he’s still one of best WRs in the league regardless of how he acts.  

I mean I generally agree.  It is worth noting how receivers noting how receiver fall off after leaving Pittsburgh (Santanio, Mike Wallace, Burress).  Big Ben isn’t the best qb but he blows up wrs.

• Like (+1) 1

It would not surprise me at all to see the NY Jets go hard after him.

They love making splashy moves. Seems like they go after every big name that becomes available.... and I doubt Maccagnan will have any issue with AB’s character. He doesn’t seem to be one that’s overly concerned with “character”.

Gase may have concerns, but I’m not sure if he would feel comfortable making a strong stand against a player like AB yet.

I will be surprised if the Jets are not at least in the mix. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

It would not surprise me at all to see the NY Jets go hard after him.

They love making splashy moves. Seems like they go after every big name that becomes available.... and I doubt Maccagnan will have any issue with AB’s character. He doesn’t seem to be one that’s overly concerned with “character”.

Gase may have concerns, but I’m not sure if he would feel comfortable making a strong stand against a player like AB yet.

I will be surprised if the Jets are not at least in the mix. 

The Colts should do it, Luck has the respect of his team and Brown is a hard worker. Lots of him acting out in Pitt stemmed from Lazy Ben and that joke of a coach. 

I have no illusions that AB is a team first guy but there is a good chance he would buy in and stick it to the rest of the league.