Antonio Brown officially requests trade; expected to be moved by 3/8

YoloinOhio

Just now, MJS said:

Why would you want the best receiver in the game to go to a division rival?

The more they throw, the more Darnold can toss those INT’s

12 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I think Denver makes the most sense.

Aside from that, smart money bets would be on New Orleans and GB

I think San Francisco would be a great landing spot for AB. Jimmy G needs some real receivers to work with. 

26 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

The more they throw, the more Darnold can toss those INT’s

Or he could throw more TDS...

Darnold’s INT % was practically equal (barely lower actually) than Allen’s.

Edited by Bangarang

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Adam Gase + Gregg Williams + Antonio Brown + young QB seen as savior who really isn’t all that impressive + NY media = implosion. 

Antonio Brown is still a great player and will help them win games, regardless of whether or not they implode a couple years down the line.

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

ABA

Anyone But Antonio.

Don't want this bum. Hoping he goes somewhere with a below average QB. He'll go from averaging 1500 yards per year to 1,001.

In Buffalo we are lucky to get a 500 yard a year WR

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, MJS said:

Antonio Brown is still a great player and will help them win games, regardless of whether or not they implode a couple years down the line.

Antonio Brown, Levon Bell, and Ben Roethlisburger in their prime couldn’t win the games that matter most.

i agree that he’d help them win a couple games, but it’s worth it to me for the lasting effect it’d have on Darnold and the whole Jets team.

• Like (+1) 1

I would love for the Bills to pickup Brown. He is an immediate impact player and if he can be had for a second or third round pick, I would do the deal in a heartbeat. I just know that they are going to pass on him based on personality.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jkirchofer said:

I would love for the Bills to pickup Brown. He is an immediate impact player and if he can be had for a second or third round pick, I would do the deal in a heartbeat. I just know that they are going to pass on him based on personality.

I would start considering it for a 3rd. Probably do it for a 4th. Problem is, what kind of motivation is he going to have? If you bring him in he will want a new contract with new guaranteed money. Without it, he could very possibly hold out.