Vinny Curry and Demaryius Thomas available.

sunshynman

No to Thomas. He's been on the downturn for a couple of years and is coming off of an achilles injury. 

No to Curry if we are counting on him being an upgrade to the starting unit. Lawson is the same player or better than what he is. A cheap, depth signing? Sure.  

2 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

If the Bills think signing these players are helping our offense I will begin to really think they have no clue about offensive football. 

D Thomas

Funchess

Beasley 

These 3 scrubs no thanks .

Yeah, Funchess seems to be Benjamin 2.0

4 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

If the Bills think signing these players are helping our offense I will begin to really think they have no clue about offensive football. 

D Thomas

Funchess

Beasley 

I’ve been saying that Funchess is KB lite, figuratively and literally. He hasn’t been as productive as KB if you go by their first few years.

6 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

D Thomas

Funchess

Beasley 

I'm with you on Thomas and Funchess, but Beasley is a solid slot guy with good hands.  

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nothing says your career is over as an aging WR like a pit stop with the Pats. Just plan the post-TC retirement party now.

Meanwhile, 7-11 is always open but still unsigned. 

?All these brilliant talent evaluators here. Yet, the team threatening our 4 straight SBs (with a couple Wins in there) just had him in for a visit. smh.

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

?All these brilliant talent evaluators here. Yet, the team threatening our 4 straight SBs (with a couple Wins in there) just had him in for a visit. smh.

Kinda like how everyone on this board projected Josh Gordon lifting the Lombardi trophy when he signed with the Pats*?

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Their track record with outside WRs is exactly what my phone just autocorrected to when I typed the word track =  trash. It’s possible for them to still be really good despite that.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I thought Curry signed with the Eagles a couple of weeks back? 

I'd bring Thomas in to camp to try and earn a spot, but I'm sure someone else will give him at least a couple million on a one year deal. 

1 minute ago, TOboy said:

I thought Curry signed with the Eagles a couple of weeks back? 

I'd bring Thomas in to camp to try and earn a spot, but I'm sure someone else will give him at least a couple million on a one year deal. 

It’s an old thread

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Their track record with outside WRs is exactly what my phone just autocorrected to when I typed the word track =  trash. 

That is CRAZY! I hate them, but Brady’s HOF bust will have an asterisk next to it saying ‘NEVER had a true WR.’

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

That is CRAZY! I hate them, but Brady’s HOF bust will have an asterisk next to it saying ‘NEVER had a true WR.’

He had one - Randy Moss. But if you look through the guys they’ve won with, the guys they’ve drafted, the vets they’ve brought in... it’s bad 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He had one - Randy Moss. But if you look through the guys they’ve won with, the guys they’ve drafted, the vets they’ve brought in... it’s bad 

One season.

Worth noting, after Eli’s incredible comeback in the ‘perfect season’, Brady’s Hail Mary to Moss dropped right into his hands 50 yards downfield. Key word: Dropped.

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

One season.

Worth noting, after Eli’s incredible comeback in the ‘perfect season’, Brady’s Hail Mary to Moss dropped right into his hands 50 yards downfield. Key word: Dropped.

Welker also dropped one in one of the SB losses v Giants 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, rodneykm said:

I'd bring Thomas in because of his experience. I think it'd be a good thing to have a veteran like him in the fold to help with our pretty young WR corp. 

That was my thought prior to FA - i really wanted a  vet- but I am now focused on a young high end talent at WR out of the draft. Or a TE/WR hybrid like Fant or Irv Smith. Unless DT is what he was 2-3 years ago, I’m not sure he’s worth a roster spot. But I guess he’s worth looking at depending on what they get in the draft. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nothing says your career is over as an aging WR like a pit stop with the Pats. Just plan the post-TC retirement party now.

Meanwhile, 7-11 is always open but still unsigned. 

...so no interest in melted slurpies then bud?......