sunshynman

Vinny Curry and Demaryius Thomas available.

Curry is still productive. Thomas maybe to old and coming off a Achilles. But may be worth a prove it deal.

25 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I'd take Thomas on a prove-it deal.  

Aging receiver coming off an Achilles? Yikes. Great career but I’d look elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 2

I would certainly take a chance with Thomas. I think we have 2 or 3 pretty solid WRs right now. I’d be cool with going with a team of C and B guys but then getting an A+ TE in the draft. I think he’s worth a look but don’t put all of the eggs in his basket.

• Like (+1) 1

Demaryius Thomas is 31 and coming of a late-season torn achilles. 

That's a no for me, dog.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

I've had a "crush" on Curry since he came out of Marshall. He never really turned into anything, but I wouldn't mind him as a vet rotational, though he might be duplicating Shaq's role. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Just saw this, I always liked Thomas but an injury as significant as that one, and his age scares me. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Logic said:

Demaryius Thomas is 31 and coming of a late-season torn achilles. 

That's a no for me, dog.

...isn't that #2?....same as Brittle Bradford?....

Which former broncos WRs have they signed? I’m drawing a blank. Is he referring to Isaiah McKenzie? 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Which former broncos WRs have they signed? I’m drawing a blank. Is he referring to Isaiah McKenzie? 

Me too, he must be mixing the Broncos up with the Raiders or some other team.

Will Thomas even be ready for preseason or anything? Last thing we need is a guy who can’t even suit up until mid season. Josh needs somebody to work on routes with ASAP not midway next season 

No, and No. Both good players in their prime, and if healthy, could probably still contribute, but not the direction the BIlls need to go.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Aging receiver coming off an Achilles? Yikes. Great career but I’d look elsewhere.

that's why it would be on a "prove-it" deal :)

1348599007_1July42018.thumb.jpg.218b23acdf7d87c86524a7b7078d2b58.jpg                  Very Interesting I am game. Lets Go Buffalo

Edited by rrosgt

On 2/12/2019 at 5:51 PM, YoloinOhio said:

On 2/12/2019 at 5:55 PM, 1st&ten said:

Me too, he must be mixing the Broncos up with the Raiders or some other team.

Yes, Isaiah McKenzie.

Ask me about acquiring the aging Demaryus Thomas a couple years ago, and I would have said it’s a good idea. After the Davis and Boldin incidents, I suddenly have no interest in signing big name aging veteran players. 

• Like (+1) 1

If the Bills think signing these players are helping our offense I will begin to really think they have no clue about offensive football. 

D Thomas

Funchess

Beasley 

These 3 scrubs no thanks .

No to Thomas. He's been on the downturn for a couple of years and is coming off of an achilles injury. 

No to Curry if we are counting on him being an upgrade to the starting unit. Lawson is the same player or better than what he is. A cheap, depth signing? Sure.  

2 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

If the Bills think signing these players are helping our offense I will begin to really think they have no clue about offensive football. 

D Thomas

Funchess

Beasley 

Yeah, Funchess seems to be Benjamin 2.0

4 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

D Thomas

Funchess

Beasley 

I’ve been saying that Funchess is KB lite, figuratively and literally. He hasn’t been as productive as KB if you go by their first few years.

On 2/12/2019 at 12:24 PM, sunshynman said:

Curry is still productive. Thomas maybe to old and coming off a Achilles. But may be worth a prove it deal.

why?

6 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

D Thomas

Funchess

Beasley 

I'm with you on Thomas and Funchess, but Beasley is a solid slot guy with good hands.