Any of you guys wanna volunteer to assist Hungarian women?

\GoBillsInDallas/

I spent a couple weeks in Hungary- Hungarian women are sexy!  It is where east meets west, and hungarian women have exotic looks.  I had plans to leave after 4 days, but had so much fun I cancelled portions of my trip to hang in Hungary.  So yes sign me up!

Edited by Pete

11 hours ago, Pete said:

I spent a couple weeks in Hungary- Hungarian women are sexy!  It is where east meets west, and hungarian women have exotic looks.  I had plans to leave after 4 days, but had so much fun I cancelled portions of my trip to hang in Hungary.  So yes sign me up!

Zsa Zsa was hot:

1_5f00a26024cf801c82b6a8afad3d4ee8.jpg

The three together... Zsa Zsa, Magda, & Eva:

002-Sister.jpg

13 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Sorry guys:

No country in the European Union has a fertility rate high enough to replenish its population without immigration — but Hungary, with about 1.5 children per woman, is among the most sluggish. It also is among the most reluctant to accept foreign workers to help plug the gaps.

No gap plugging for foreigners.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Senator said:

I do love Hungarian classical music, and Hungarian goulash.

Also, the Gabor sisters were divine...

Bab leves soup, chicken paprikach, bulls blood wine....paprika and sour cream with everything- Hungarian cuisine is very underrated

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Pete said:

Hungarian-Women-Regina-Koncz.jpg 2post-5861-1263701864.jpg beautiful-hungarian-fitness-model-noemi-

Where do we sign up?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan