Capaccio's top ten FA WRs

buffaloaggie

10 minutes ago, metzelaars_lives said:

I want one of the two white slot guys and I want them to catch a minimum of 85-90 passes.  

Anyone that can consistently get open would be nice. Beasley was always underrated in Dallas, but he feels he should be paid as a top-2 slot receiver. Humphries is younger, and has the size on Beasley.

Hell No to Funchess, he's a turd who cannot separate. We already tried our hand & lost with a big, slow WR from Carolina. I think Beane is sis smart enough to stay far away.

Tavon Austin would be pretty useless here, except on special teams. Same goes for Cordarelle Patterson.

I'd be cool with anyone else on that list.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, buffaloaggie said:

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/capaccio-ten-free-agent-wrs-and-how-they-might-or-might-not-fit-bills

If they sign Funchess, I'll be pissed. Tyrell Williams and Humphries would be good gets.

Those are the two I'd like as well.  If the Bills signed both, it would free up the draft to go after other BPAs.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I really think Tavon Austin is a guy that can be used in a lot of ways and can really help us out. That’s a guy I would be very interested in and he should be overly expensive.

Tavon Austin is never going to be good. He is one of the worst draft picks in recent history.  

1 minute ago, eball said:

Those are the two I'd like as well.  If the Bills signed both, it would free up the draft to go after other BPAs.

That’s a lot of money invested in non star receivers.  I like both players but not at what they are going to get paid at.  There are guys just as good in this draft much, much cheaper.

26 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I really think Tavon Austin is a guy that can be used in a lot of ways and can really help us out. That’s a guy I would be very interested in and he should be overly expensive.

Tavon Austin's potential has been searched for for many years. I think its more likely hes just not that good

• Like (+1) 1

Tate (still think the room badly needs an experienced vet leader in there who has had some success in the league) and Humphries (would sign but I feel like outside is a bigger need than slot) are the only two I have any interest whatsoever in. 

Just so no to Williams. He is gonna get waaaay overpaid. 

• Like (+1) 1