Capaccio's top ten FA WRs

buffaloaggie

8 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I think he'd be a fine pickup (though there may be diminishing returns with stocking up on basically all guys that are purely deep threats like him and Foster), but Brown was trending down before Baltimore ever made a switch. Over the last 4 starts with Flacco, Brown had less than 30 yards in 3 of them.

fair enough. I was just looking at raw cumulative numbers.

On 2/11/2019 at 3:11 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I really think Tavon Austin is a guy that can be used in a lot of ways and can really help us out. That’s a guy I would be very interested in and he should be overly expensive.

Tavon Austin is an athlete.  He is and has been a sub par football player.  Don't be fooled.

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Didn’t Tate bang Russell Wilson’s wife?  I thought that was why Seattle got rid of him 

If he did, he did Wilson a favor.  Hustle Russell upgraded the position bigly.

Not necessarily a deterrent for signing him, but for what it's worth, Pewter Report (very reputable Bucs website) is reporting that Adam Humphries will likely cost $8+ million per year. Says that Tampa was willing to go to $6 million a year ago but Humphries camp was pushing for $8 million and after this season, they think they can get even more than that on the open market.

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

because he ***** a teammates wife.  That is not exactly a quality teammate

Yea I don't pretend to know the exact circumstances of everybody's personal life. I do know there were people in that Seattle locker room who took Tate's side which suggests there was more to it than meets the eye. Regardless he doesn't have a long history of being a bad teammate.