Kyler Murray officially chooses Football over Baseball

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

His name itself will sell tickets to whoever drafts him, so someone will take him earlier than he should. The Jaguars and their empty stadium desperately needs a namesake like him.

That’s why I think Washington makes a ton of sense. They need a QB and some excitement around that team. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

His name itself will sell tickets to whoever drafts him, so someone will take him earlier than he should. The Jaguars and their empty stadium desperately needs a namesake like him.

I agree 100%. His style of play will fill up stadiums and that is where the pure profit is for NFL owners.

This kid obviously will be compared to Manziel because of his size but the truth is that Murray has a better arm AND is much faster and will draw crowds.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bill from NYC said:

I agree 100%. His style of play will fill up stadiums and that is where the pure profit is for NFL owners.

This kid obviously will be compared to Manziel because of his size but the truth is that Murray has a better arm AND is much faster and will draw crowds.

I see a rich man's Russel Wilson.  I think he's going to be great.

• Like (+1) 1

I could see a team like Miami drafting him. Curious to see how he does in the pros and I have my doubts. I think any team taking him in the 1st round would be making a mistake. The threat of him leaving to play baseball would always be hovering over team.

Edited by billieve420