What do you want to see this offseason: Free Agency

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

How do you feel about Anthony Barr? He'll be 27, good size and speed and the Bills do need a strong side OLB with Zo getting long in the tooth. The Bills could be set at LB for years with this signing.

He’s a quality player, to be sure. But Damn! He let a fricken QB LEAP over him on a critical 3rd Down play that led to the most embarrassing and odds defying upset of the season! You can’t ever live that down. A QB?? Leaping a PB LB??

the SHAME!..

no thank you.

Trent Brown - LT

Mitch Morse - C 

CJ Mosley, LB 

Jesse James, TE 

Grady Jarrett, DT 

draft based on above: 

TJ Hockenson/Noah Fant-  late first 

Dalton Risner, G - 2nd 

Parris Campbell, WR - 2nd 

Damien Harris/David Montgomery, RB - 3rd

Andy Isabella, WR - 3rd 

Terrell Hanks, LB - 4th

On 3/1/2019 at 7:10 PM, papazoid said:

The one free agent every NFL team must sign in 2019

Buffalo Bills: OT Trent Brown

2018 team: Patriots | Age: 26

Over the past two seasons, at right tackle for the 49ers in 2017 and at left tackle for the Patriots in 2018, Brown has given up only 51 total pressures on 995 pass-blocking snaps. That pressure rate of 5.1 percent not only puts him among the top 20 tackles in that span, but it's tied with Andrew Whitworth and Bryan Bulaga, who are two of the league's best at the position. With Jordan Mills set to face free agency, Brown has the potential to shore things up on the Bills' offensive line.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/26097510/the-one-free-agent-every-nfl-team-sign-2019

He’s my #1 FA choice 

Edited by Spielman
  • Like (+1) 1

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick (TB) - top end QB2, Allen got hurt last year, solid mentor, loves Buffalo

TE James O'Shaughnessy (KC) - great blocker

WR Tyrell Williams (LAC) - showed he can be a WR1 in 2016 with Keenan Allen out (69 catches, 1,059 yards, 7 TDS)

LG Roger Saffold (LAR) - top G in NFL, OL needs veteran leadership, helps Dawkins at LT and (I would draft a rookie in R2-3) at C

RT Daryl Williams (CAR) - starting experience with similar style QB, made nonessential by Moton, CAR connection

WLB Thomas Davis (CAR) - playing at high level, Milano broke fibula and had surgery, helps fill Kyle leadership void, CAR connection

I think we with that group and a solid draft we would be looking good. 

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks

On 3/3/2019 at 6:51 PM, JohnBonhamRocks said:

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick (TB) - top end QB2, Allen got hurt last year, solid mentor, loves Buffalo

TE James O'Shaughnessy (KC) - great blocker

WR Tyrell Williams (LAC) - showed he can be a WR1 in 2016 with Keenan Allen out (69 catches, 1,059 yards, 7 TDS)

LG Roger Saffold (LAR) - top G in NFL, OL needs veteran leadership, helps Dawkins at LT and (I would draft a rookie in R2-3) at C

RT Daryl Williams (CAR) - starting experience with similar style QB, made nonessential by Moton, CAR connection

WLB Thomas Davis (CAR) - playing at high level, Milano broke fibula and had surgery, helps fill Kyle leadership void, CAR connection

I think we with that group and a solid draft we would be looking good. 

O'Shaughnessy is an interesting name no one has brought up. He was a KC draft pick who got traded to the Patriots. He got caught in the numbers game and cut, claimed by the Jaguars. The Bills also put in a claim on O'Shaugnessy, and that was before Daboll was here, so he could be a guy they pursue. 

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

O'Shaughnessy is an interesting name no one has brought up. He was a KC draft pick who got traded to the Patriots. He got caught in the numbers game and cut, claimed by the Jaguars. The Bills also put in a claim on O'Shaugnessy, and that was before Daboll was here, so he could be a guy they pursue. 

Oh wow did not know that - thank you for the edification. I just figure they are gonna add more pure blocking TE at some point and he seemed the best fit. Otherwise, maybe someone like Sample the TE from Washington. 

• Like (+1) 1