What do you want to see this offseason: Free Agency

YoloinOhio

I would like a player that would love to play in Buffalo for a reasonable price. Not the guy looking for the highest bidder.

I would love a player that can stay out of jail or the suspension list and actually play on opening day.

A healthy player without knee braces would work for me too.

Wide Receivers MUST CATCH THE FOOTBALL, I  know it's  hard ?

Nastiness is a plus...

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I will share this tweet because I would like to see it and I think it has a decent chance of happening, since the Bills offered him a 3 year deal last year in FA. I do not think The Abolitionist will want to re-sign with the Ravens. The other team in the mix with the Ravens and Bills last year in FA for him was the Raiders, and they now have a different GM so they may or may not still be interested.

I like John Brown at a decent price. I think he’d work well to round out the WR corp with a draft pick. 

Im also a fan of nabbing Randall Cobb of he hits the market. He might be the best available WR with regards to getting open in the QBs eyesight during a scramble. That could be an invaluable resource for J Allen. 

59 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Wish List:

1. Paradis or Morse

2. Daryl Williams or Trent Brown

3. Golden Tate or Robby Anderson (Jets are willing to go up to 12 mill a year - so we should probably have to go 14 mill a year)

4. Brandon Graham or Ziggy Ansah (Clowney and Lawrence will be too expensive I think - but I would pick em over these two if the price is right)

5. Thomas Davis

We could of had Sammy for that money.  

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

I like John Brown at a decent price. I think he’d work well to round out the WR corp with a draft pick. 

Im also a fan of nabbing Randall Cobb of he hits the market. He might be the best available WR with regards to getting open in the QBs eyesight during a scramble. That could be an invaluable resource for J Allen. 

I think Cobb is washed and hasn't been effective for multiple seasons now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

No thanks to a 31yr old slot Wr. 

I'm sorry, I respect Tate game and he has had a nice solid career but I can't see some of our fans infatuation with him.  Maybe because he has a noticeable name?  I hope the Bills don't even waste there time with arrow down players. Tate has definitely reached that pt in his career where he is on the decline.  I think its imperative we find guys that can grow with this team .

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I'm sorry, I respect Tate game and he has had a nice solid career but I can't see some of our fans infatuation with him.  Maybe because he has a noticeable name?  I hope the Bills don't even waste there time with arrow down players. Tate has definitely reached that pt in his career where he is on the decline.  I think its imperative we find guys that can grow with this team .

Golden Tate is way too old and shouldn't even be considered. Our first objective should be signing Paradis or Morse. Consider Tyrell Williams and Anthony Barr. D Williams or Ju Wuan James at RT. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

@RyanTalbotBills put this on Twitter yesterday https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/sports/g66l-2019/02/758e3a7e581264/be-the-gm-play-the-buffalo-bills-15-2019-free-agent-challenge.html and it looked like fun. Using this game I’ll take Brown, Maxx Williams, Paradis, Daryl Williams and Jordan Phillips.

I'm not sure why the game is setup with one from each position.  Why not 3 from the 5 million slot?  Or any combo that gets to 15 mill? 

Going with the one player in each, I get: Paradis; Jessie James; Trent Brown; Jordan Phillips; and Cole Beasley.  

Going just to 15 in any manner: Paradis (5 million); Jessie James (4 million); T. Williams (4 million) Adam Humphreys (1 million); Jordan Phillips (1 million);   

Edited by RyanC883

2 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I think Cobb is washed and hasn't been effective for multiple seasons now.

He’s definitely not what he was and he gets nagging injuries every year. However, last year our receivers did an absolutely amazing job of being clueless when Allen broke contain and started playing yard ball. We need someone in that receivers room with experience playing that style of football... Cobb fits that profile. One could argue that Tate brings a similar skill set and experience level. Tate’s also likely to cost more. Pick your poison... This WR FA class is disappointing with regards to top end talent and value. A cheaper option that can help a younger group get up to speed might be a worthwhile investment. 

In past threads i've seen some suggest that we sign Kareem Hunt on a one year prove it deal. Well you can scratch that off your list. Cleveland just signed him today.

I see all these other teams making moves, while our Bills & Sabres do nothing. Patience is a virtue they say, well then nobody is as virtuous as us Bills fans

Edited by brianthomas
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

He’s definitely not what he was and he gets nagging injuries every year. However, last year our receivers did an absolutely amazing job of being clueless when Allen broke contain and started playing yard ball. We need someone in that receivers room with experience playing that style of football... Cobb fits that profile. One could argue that Tate brings a similar skill set and experience level. Tate’s also likely to cost more. Pick your poison... This WR FA class is disappointing with regards to top end talent and value. A cheaper option that can help a younger group get up to speed might be a worthwhile investment. 

Golden Tate would cost more because he's actually productive.  Humphries as I mentioned is also a way better option than Cobb.  Foster and Zay really came on at the end of last year, I don't think we need to pay for an expensive WR coach or take our young players off the field in favor of a guy who hasn't been good for 4 seasons despite playing with arguably the best QB in the league.