Brady makes deal with the devil

6 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

My fantasy Huds is that they host the Bills for their opener on Sunday night (as it will likely be GB/Chicago for the 100th anniversary kickoff on Thursday) and Allen lights them up.

...I mean just plain lights them up.

Then late in the game, down by 17 with three minutes left in a game he should already be out of Brady gets injured, but not even by getting hit.  It’s as he is running out of bounds on a play.

Please, nobody wake me.

I'll say this for your prognostication Donuts--history has shown us that the time to strike the evil empire is early in the season, when they are capable of putting up some duds just like the rest of us, before hitting their mid-season to playoffs form. 

9 hours ago, MJS said:

So it's been Satan and his devils all along. You know, that actually brings a little comfort.

The first step to victory is to know your enemy right? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Her focus on the "power of intention" and "believing things" in advance isn't just some philosophical perspective, he made clear in his folllow-up comments: it's mystical. Before games, said Brady, his wife Gisele Bunchen "always makes a little altar for me at the game because she just wills it so much."

One - Grizley is looking not so hot in the OP's link  

Every Sunday Myself and many many others focus on the "power of intention" and "believing things" in advance and hope Tom Brady finally collapses and QUITS the NFL.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

"She's so about the power of intention, you know, and believing things that are really going to happen."

There might be a point to this. We Bills fans always expect the worst, and then it happens.

Ehhhh. I think they've given us plenty of reasons to expect the worst. Hopefully "this time" it's different.

On 2/11/2019 at 8:21 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

"She's so about the power of intention, you know, and believing things that are really going to happen."

There might be a point to this. We Bills fans always expect the worst, and then it happens.

But we expected to win super bowl 25 ?