Brady makes deal with the devil

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

How does this relate to you, the wifey and AAF?

I'll hang up and listen.

Finally a Pats thread we can all get behind as worthwhile...so long as we can come up with the antidote for those “drops” from Giselle’s cauldron. And here I thought this whole time that the only soothsayer we needed to worry about was Alex Guerrero!! :wallbash:What a load of tomfoolery, pun intended.

I’m still hitching my wagon to one Josh Allen though—Imho he’ll help put an end to TB12’s divisional reign of terror. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Finally a Pats thread we can all get behind as worthwhile...so long as we can come up with the antidote for those “drops” from Giselle’s cauldron. And here I thought this whole time that the only soothsayer we needed to worry about was Alex Guerrero!! :wallbash:What a load of tomfoolery, pun intended.

I’m still hitching my wagon to one Josh Allen though—Imho he’ll help put an end to TB12’s divisional reign of terror. 

My fantasy Huds is that they host the Bills for their opener on Sunday night (as it will likely be GB/Chicago for the 100th anniversary kickoff on Thursday) and Allen lights them up.

...I mean just plain lights them up.

Then late in the game, down by 17 with three minutes left in a game he should already be out of Brady gets injured, but not even by getting hit.  It’s as he is running out of bounds on a play.

Please, nobody wake me.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

another godless 20 or 30-something...   add him to the list..  i look around church on Sunday and see nothing but 40+  ... I guess we're the crazy radical outliers now ?

No youre just as big of hypocrits as the rest of us.

3 hours ago, MJS said:

So it's been Satan and his devils all along. You know, that actually brings a little comfort.

Satan probably serves Robert Kraft and the Dark Lord Belichick.

5 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Id like to put some drops in her cauldron.

• Haha (+1) 1

lots of players are superstitious.....pictures of family, good luck trinkets, stones,  stop shaving, wear same socks or underwear, rub the top of someones head, etc...

his wife is into the power of positive thinking and visualization.....likes lots of athlete

people accurately predict the future all the time....its called intuition.

this leap to devil talk is quite a stretch.

P.S. - he better find out whats in those drops

8 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Watch out BB, @Gugny will be coming for you since you dared to demean his daddy.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, papazoid said:

his wife is into the power of positive thinking and visualization...

Except that she supposedly also told him that 2015 wasn’t going to be his year, which, if true, is hardly positive thinking... if anything it could sow the seeds of doubt in someone who’s rube enough to give it credence.