Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BillsPride12

Did you watch Nick at Nite(90's era)?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Rico said:

https://antennatv.tv/

 

I have Comcast in Baltimore, it comes on every night at 10. It’s not the cut-up comedy skits half-hour syndicated show that used to run, but the real deal, full 60 and 90-minute shows. They only have maybe at most a couple hundred of them though, some of them have been posted on YouTube.

That is awesome.  Would love to see spme of those.What network is it? I have Spectrum...there are so many damn channels I never watch...just wondering if I have it.

Edited by Buftex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Buftex said:

That is awesome.  Would love to see spme of those.What network is it? I have Spectrum...there are so many damn channels I never watch...just wondering if I have it.

If you click on the link, it says ‘enter zip code to find Antenna TV in your area’ right near the top of the page.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rico said:

If you click on the link, it says ‘enter zip code to find Antenna TV in your area’ right near the top of the page.

Sorry...didn't even notice the link! Thanks.  Looks like the only way I could watch it here would be on terrestrial station feed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buftex said:

Sorry...didn't even notice the link! Thanks.  Looks like the only way I could watch it here would be on terrestrial station feed.

I think they are on YouTube too. Best one is when he has a slow-burn food fight with Burt Reynolds and Don DeLuise. Another good one is Rodney with no-bra Doris friggin’ Day giving Farrah a run for her money.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×