Did you watch Nick at Nite(90's era)?

BillsPride12

10 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Going back to what the OP posted, the 90s Nick at Nite is where I learned of Welcome Back Kotter and Taxi.  Even though it looks very dated today Taxi was a great show 

"Taxi" was great...it still holds up well.  As does most everything James L Brooks was involved with.

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

Rico, what channel shows Carson reruns?  

https://antennatv.tv/

I have Comcast in Baltimore, it comes on every night at 10. It’s not the cut-up comedy skits half-hour syndicated show that used to run, but the real deal, full 60 and 90-minute shows. They only have maybe at most a couple hundred of them though, some of them have been posted on YouTube.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rico said:

https://antennatv.tv/

I have Comcast in Baltimore, it comes on every night at 10. It’s not the cut-up comedy skits half-hour syndicated show that used to run, but the real deal, full 60 and 90-minute shows. They only have maybe at most a couple hundred of them though, some of them have been posted on YouTube.

That is awesome.  Would love to see spme of those.What network is it? I have Spectrum...there are so many damn channels I never watch...just wondering if I have it.

Edited by Buftex

5 hours ago, Buftex said:

That is awesome.  Would love to see spme of those.What network is it? I have Spectrum...there are so many damn channels I never watch...just wondering if I have it.

If you click on the link, it says ‘enter zip code to find Antenna TV in your area’ right near the top of the page.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rico said:

If you click on the link, it says ‘enter zip code to find Antenna TV in your area’ right near the top of the page.

Sorry...didn't even notice the link! Thanks.  Looks like the only way I could watch it here would be on terrestrial station feed.

2 hours ago, Buftex said:

Sorry...didn't even notice the link! Thanks.  Looks like the only way I could watch it here would be on terrestrial station feed.

I think they are on YouTube too. Best one is when he has a slow-burn food fight with Burt Reynolds and Don DeLuise. Another good one is Rodney with no-bra Doris friggin’ Day giving Farrah a run for her money.

• Like (+1) 1