downunderbill

23 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

$3 WR John Brown

$1 WR Lil' Adam Humphries

$3 TE Demetrius Harris

$3 C Mitch Morse

$3 OT Trent Brown

$2 DT Mo Wilkerson

I don't dislike your picks, but John Brown will not sign with Buffalo. That's what makes this an exercise in futility. I suppose you could make it more realistic and charge 5 bucks for John Brown because a drastic overpay is the only way he's coming.

I think our best bet in FA'cy is OL. Morse, James, and Trent Brown seem like realistic options. Also like to take a flier on Maxx Williams. The skill position players will likely come through the draft.

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't dislike your picks, but John Brown will not sign with Buffalo. That's what makes this an exercise in futility. I suppose you could make it more realistic and charge 5 bucks for John Brown because a drastic overpay is the only way he's coming.

I think our best bet in FA'cy is OL. Morse, James, and Trent Brown seem like realistic options. Also like to take a flier on Maxx Williams. The skill position players will likely come through the draft.

Are you certain about Brown just because he chose to sign with Flacco/Ravens last season, or is there something more to the story?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

Are you certain about Brown just because he chose to sign with Flacco/Ravens last season, or is there something more to the story?

I was curious of the same.. 

Bet brown is salty as hell he chose Baltimore now. Switching from Flacco to Jackson cost brown a buttload of money this offseason. If I remember correct buffalo wanted him for 3 years and he chose Baltimore on 1 year thinking he’d boost his value there, which he did. But he was on pace for a monster season and payday before they swapped to Jackson. 

11 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I believe $3 is overpaying John Brown. Lol

11 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

I've heard reports that he did not want to play in Buffalo and it wasn't just the QB situation. It's hard to imagine he's had some epiphany that suddenly Buffalo is the place for him. Already took less to play elsewhere. I'd be shocked if there was mutual interest. Beane could very well have soured on him as well after the rejection. Seems HIGHLY unlikely.