downunderbill

GM for a minute.

$3 WR John Brown

$1 WR Lil' Adam Humphries

$3 TE Demetrius Harris

$3 C Mitch Morse

$3 OT Trent Brown

$2 DT Mo Wilkerson

C- Paradis(5),  OT - D.Williams(5), OT- Trent Brown(3) and TE - Eifert(2)

I would be happy as hell if we actually came out of FA like this. 

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

How would you spend your $15?

I tried and none of them wanted to be a Bill.

5 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Take all the “Williams”. Just because.

I cant believe this team is out of Williams players... 

I did 

Cook

Saffold

Morse

James

Humphries

I think landing Jared Cook for Allen is more important than pretending any of the receivers are #1 options. I’d still draft a tight end and receiver high too. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

$3 WR John Brown

$1 WR Lil' Adam Humphries

$3 TE Demetrius Harris

$3 C Mitch Morse

$3 OT Trent Brown

$2 DT Mo Wilkerson

I don't dislike your picks, but John Brown will not sign with Buffalo. That's what makes this an exercise in futility. I suppose you could make it more realistic and charge 5 bucks for John Brown because a drastic overpay is the only way he's coming.

I think our best bet in FA'cy is OL. Morse, James, and Trent Brown seem like realistic options. Also like to take a flier on Maxx Williams. The skill position players will likely come through the draft.

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't dislike your picks, but John Brown will not sign with Buffalo. That's what makes this an exercise in futility. I suppose you could make it more realistic and charge 5 bucks for John Brown because a drastic overpay is the only way he's coming.

I think our best bet in FA'cy is OL. Morse, James, and Trent Brown seem like realistic options. Also like to take a flier on Maxx Williams. The skill position players will likely come through the draft.

Are you certain about Brown just because he chose to sign with Flacco/Ravens last season, or is there something more to the story?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

Are you certain about Brown just because he chose to sign with Flacco/Ravens last season, or is there something more to the story?

I was curious of the same.. 

Bet brown is salty as hell he chose Baltimore now. Switching from Flacco to Jackson cost brown a buttload of money this offseason. If I remember correct buffalo wanted him for 3 years and he chose Baltimore on 1 year thinking he’d boost his value there, which he did. But he was on pace for a monster season and payday before they swapped to Jackson. 

11 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I believe $3 is overpaying John Brown. Lol

11 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

I've heard reports that he did not want to play in Buffalo and it wasn't just the QB situation. It's hard to imagine he's had some epiphany that suddenly Buffalo is the place for him. Already took less to play elsewhere. I'd be shocked if there was mutual interest. Beane could very well have soured on him as well after the rejection. Seems HIGHLY unlikely.

6 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I believe $3 is overpaying John Brown. Lol

John Brown’s signing lies amouldering in the free agent grave?!

• Haha (+1) 1

I will give my choices later when I have some time, but I am surprised more people are not including Phillips. I really liked what I’ve seen so far and he should be affordable. I hope Beane gets it done.

C Mitch Morris

LT Trent Brown

RT Daryl Williams

DT Jordan Phillips

DT Sheldon Richardson

T - Daryl Williams $5 ... Best of the bunch ... Ja'waun James might be worth it ... Trent Brown won't get away with holding playing on the Bills

C - Mitch Morse $3 ... Went with the less expensive option here

TE - Demetrius Harris $3 ... Cook didn't do anything as Rodgers TE... Eiffert could get injured rolling over in bed.

WR - Cole Beasley $2 ... This guy is always open and is tough as nails

G Ramon Foster $1 ... for a buck, why not ?

DT - Jordan Phillips $1 ... Hates the phins and probably would love going after the golden boy twice a year

Only Ralph Wilson would attempt to sign players with 15 bucks...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Easy

Matt Paradis, Golden Tate, Sheldon Richardson, Ja'Wuan James

I honestly have no idea, but how much are these guys worth? There will be a lot of dollars floating around out there. Seems like a nice time to be on a short list like this. I want to get the right guys, but I hope we can do it in a reasonable way....whatever that is. 

C - Matt Paradis $5

RT - Ju'Wuan James $3

LT - Trent Brown $3

DT - Sheldon Richardson $3

TE - Maxx Williams $1

Move Dion Dawkins to LG and Wyatt Teller to RG.

Trade down in the draft to get an additional 1st or 2nd Round Pick.

My targeted positions in the first three rounds (4 picks):

WR, RB, TE and DE

46 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I will give my choices later when I have some time, but I am surprised more people are not including Phillips. I really liked what I’ve seen so far and he should be affordable. I hope Beane gets it done.

In this scenario, I think Sheldon Richardson is a good deal and would fit better at replacing Kyle Williams.

• Like (+1) 1