GM for a minute.

downunderbill

This post makes me realize just how little i watched this year- Harris would have been my lowest TE and Suh would habe been my highest DL. My picks though would be saffold , WR williams, TE cooks, jordan phillips- who i think is good rotation guy and Juwan James .

What's this worth?

Trade for Kuechly.

Trade for JJ and TJ Watt

Trade for both Bosas

Trade for Vander Esch

Trade for Kerrigan

Line and Lbs are set for years.

Trade for Cooper Kupp

Sign Adam Humphries to a long term contract

Same for Jesse James, Mitch Morse.

Draft TJ Hockenson and Greedy, David Sills V, Hunter Renfrow, & Isabella if you can by trading down.

7 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Take all the “Williams”. Just because.

Suprisingly, there are only 3. That said....is your name Dougie?

26 minutes ago, RyanTalbotBills said:

Thanks for sharing the article. I appreciate it.

Guys and gals...Im not mentioning any names but you cant complain about a media guy with the initials RT anymore...lol

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

If I was a FA and saw a situation like Peterman/ McCarron I'd probably sign elsewhere also. Now that I've had a chance to see the cannon on Josh Allen I may reconsider.

I wouldn't pay John Brown half of what he'll likely get in free agency.  

Chose to invest heavily on the OL

Darryl Williams $5 (If you go by how much the Panthers missed him - it was a lot)

Roger Saffold - $4 (Veteran Leader this line sorely lacked last year)

Cole Beasly - $2 (We don't have a "get open quick" guy) -- We will also spend a high draft pick on a WR

Trey Flowers - $4 (I know I am cheating but we need another rush the passer guy)

This leaves the Bills drafting where the draft has some depth- TE, Interior DL, Interior OL, WR and RB

Edited by JoeF

3 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

If I was a FA and saw a situation like Peterman/ McCarron I'd probably sign elsewhere also. Now that I've had a chance to see the cannon on Josh Allen I may reconsider.

Agreed, and I don't believe McDermott & Beane would hold a grudge over that. 

8 hours ago, White Linen said:

I wouldn't pay John Brown half of what he'll likely get in free agency.  

I wouldn't want Brown either. Not because I don't think he's good but because we have enough smallish speedsters. I want the receiver Kelvin Benjamin was supposed to be. Big target red zone threat with good speed making contested catches. Give me McCalf, Harry or Butler.