The Top 50 NFL Free Agents Of 2019

TSNBDSC

Too bad we don’t need a safety lol there’s some nice ones in that list. 

Just my 2 cents but I’d be shocked if they even targeted more than 3-4 of the guys on that list. Unless they really want a pass rusher most of that list is no good for buffalo 

6 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Too bad we don’t need a safety lol there’s some nice ones in that list. 

Just my 2 cents but I’d be shocked if they even targeted more than 3-4 of the guys on that list. Unless they really want a pass rusher most of that list is no good for buffalo 

I still wouldn't mind signing Landon Collins he could be used like Shaq Thompson in Mcd defense. 

I think Clowney would be interesting can work both inside and out.   At WR I like brown for speed over the top and beasly for inside and good hands.  The lineman available should be an upgrade but I think we should find our line of the future in the draft.

27 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Desir is another guy that would be a scheme fit 

He was decent in Cleveland but he was hurt a lot. Once he stayed healthy,  he was pretty solid. Small school kid who took a bit to develop.

47 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Paradis

Saffold

Tate

J Brown

That’s my picks and draft the rest and fill out the depth after the draft as there are always depth players after the draft if you can find them.  If I remember correctly, Foster was undrafted free agent.

We have Foster so I dont see Brown being added. I think if they double up with a speedy WR it will be through the draft.

Former,y,

I see you’re point, but I referenced those two as Tate has great hands and route running, and will be excellent over the middle, as well as leadership to these young guys, and a tandem of Brown and Foster will work well for Allen’s arm.  The other two are obvious as our interior will be relatively set, and we can pick up Tackles in the draft where it is deep this year.

Just one man’s opinion, but I do see you’re point.  It usually takes time for WR to develop out of the draft, and these two an contribute this year, and not break the bank.

4 minutes ago, cle23 said:

He was decent in Cleveland but he was hurt a lot. Once he stayed healthy,  he was pretty solid. Small school kid who took a bit to develop.

Yup. I think his body type and style of play are ideal for this defense too.

That he's a super smart and engaging kid doesn't hurt either 

I get it that people are going super overboard with the RB doesn’t matter thing, but Bell is the #1 FA. The guy is the best RB in the nfl and he will catch 70+ passes. You can find a decent RB anywhere. That’s why nobody wants to pay them...But Bell is different and he would do so much more to help a team win then anyone else on this list. I get it. People jump on these narratives and have to act like the smartest guy in the room but come on. Bell is worth probably 3 wins in a season. These “edge” players get you nowhere near that. 

We have all this money to spend in FA and there are almost no FAs that I really even want. I think it’s time to start looking seriously into a big time trade for a legitimate #1 WR (AJ green) or just use all the money on Olineman. It’s about the least exciting FA class imaginable and figures it’s the one we will probably be super active in.

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I get it that people are going super overboard with the RB doesn’t matter thing, but Bell is the #1 FA. The guy is the best RB in the nfl and he will catch 70+ passes. You can find a decent RB anywhere. That’s why nobody wants to pay them...But Bell is different and he would do so much more to help a team win then anyone else on this list. I get it. People jump on these narratives and have to act like the smartest guy in the room but come on. Bell is worth probably 3 wins in a season. These “edge” players get you nowhere near that. 

We have all this money to spend in FA and there are almost no FAs that I really even want. I think it’s time to start looking seriously into a big time trade for a legitimate #1 WR (AJ green) or just use all the money on Olineman. It’s about the least exciting FA class imaginable and figures it’s the one we will probably be super active in.

Bell would be an excellent add but I don't believe there's a chance in hell he'd sign with Buffalo. He'll want a team that's a lot closer to a SB than the Bills.