Adam Gase: Family Drama - Wont be the Jets without some drama

7 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wait. An a hole raised an a hole??? Shocking.  

But seriously, how could this guy be a Richard?  Looks like a great dude and not a guy who screams when he works out at LA Fitness or tries to starts fight  at Hooters.

89745811.0.jpg

Holy crap this guy has “doosh” written all over him. 

• Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25953879/jets-adam-gase-includes-ex-adversaries-joe-vitt-gregg-williams-staff

Joe Vitt & Gregg Williams. Nitroglycerine! No wonder Gase's eyes were doing strange things at his press conference. We will face em twice. Small part of me wants this all to implode.

That motley staff reminds me of the first dinner my wife tried to make me when we were just dating.

Instant scalloped potatoes, tuna fish, water chestnuts, and marinara sauce - horrifying. I didn't even try to fake that I liked it...I gagged and scraped my tongue off with a fork like a 2 year old. Some things are never meant to be brought together.

Edited by WideNine
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

After the meltdown this coaching staff could bring, I see the Jets slinking off to Oakland in the dead of the night, after the Raiders finally depart for Las Vegas.  ?

So they won’t be a NY team any more????

Oh, wait...........

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol this board loves talking about us.

I'm at the age where I genuinely don't dislike other teams, including divisional rivals. I don't want to see guys get hurt, and love watching a good game, regardless of who's on the field. I can truthfully say that if the Bills are playing the Jets, and the Jets win, the loss doesn't emotionally impact me in any way, shape or form, and if they make some good plays along the way, I can appreciate the skills on display from the opposing team. I recognize that view is in the minority on this site, but this is a site for Bills fanatics, so I don't expect anyone to agree with that luke-warm take. I also think Brady and Beli are the GOATS, and was actively rooting for them to win another super bowl from whenever it was that Buffalo was eliminated from playoff contention--somewhere around week 10 if I remember correctly, lol.

With that being said, from your user name, to your posting style, to the fact that you're on a division rivals message board, you seem to be the antithesis of that frame of mind, and are here purely to antagonize other people with your words. If I was a mod, I would ban your IP address from this site, because I can't imagine you contributing anything of value to any coversation that takes place on here. If that's not the case, then I apologize, but are you truthfully saying that you can't see any potential for disaster with the interpersonal dynamics of the leadership team that the Jets have employed? 

On 2/9/2019 at 1:13 PM, Another Fan said:

Growing up in New Jersey, I always felt awful for Rich Kotite and how Jets fans talked about him/still do.   I’m happy with their recent hires.  Richie’s legacy and name won’t appear nearly as bad anymore!

Growing up a Bills fan in South Jersey (Eagles territory), I laughed heartily when the Jets signed Kotite to be their HC.

31 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

Growing up a Bills fan in South Jersey (Eagles territory), I laughed heartily when the Jets signed Kotite to be their HC.

Kotite actually had a winning record as a HC before the Jets gig unlike Gase.  At any rate besides Darnold that teams a mess!

10 hours ago, inaugural balls said:

I'm a little surprised this is the group of coaches Maccagnan is relying on to his HIS job.

sheesh!

I am surprised that he still has one. He’s been last in the division for 3 straight years and the QB he drafted in the 2nd round in 2016 was just finally allowed to throw his first pass 3 years later... in the AAF. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/9/2019 at 9:58 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wait. An a hole raised an a hole??? Shocking.  

But seriously, how could this guy be a Richard?  Looks like a great dude and not a guy who screams when he works out at LA Fitness or tries to starts fight  at Hooters.

89745811.0.jpg

Dude looks like he could be the love child of Greggo and Baker Mayfield

Williams_Blake

• Haha (+1) 2

On 2/9/2019 at 11:30 AM, apuszczalowski said:

He looks like the kinda guy who goes to 'work out' at planet fitness by acquiring his 'roids in the lockerroom then tries to start a fight at Hooters.....with the waitresses

and he has that gold-proof tell of left eye higher than right eye. Jets are screwed.

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

Dude looks like he could be the love child of Greggo and Baker Mayfield

Williams_Blake

and he has that gold-proof tell of left eye higher than right eye. Jets are screwed.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/9/2019 at 9:17 AM, IgotBILLStopay said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25953879/jets-adam-gase-includes-ex-adversaries-joe-vitt-gregg-williams-staff

Joe Vitt & Gregg Williams. Nitroglycerine! No wonder Gase's eyes were doing strange things at his press conference. We will face em twice. Small part of me wants this all to implode.

Less Process, More Game of Thrones. 

On 2/10/2019 at 11:51 AM, BuffaloBill said:

The Jets are set up for a meltdown 

Honestly, if they both concentrated on their roles, the Jets could be good. I think Gase is a much better offensive coach than he is given credit for.  And as big of a douche as he is, Double G Greg is a good DC.  But he’s an idiot and I’m sure will cause some problems this year.  But on “paper,” it’s not a bad staff if Gregg will play his role (which he probably won’t).