Adam Gase: Family Drama - Wont be the Jets without some drama

16 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25953879/jets-adam-gase-includes-ex-adversaries-joe-vitt-gregg-williams-staff

Joe Vitt & Gregg Williams. Nitroglycerine! No wonder Gase's eyes were doing strange things at his press conference. We will face em twice. Small part of me wants this all to implode.

Why only a small part?  I am all the way hoping it will implode.  That outcome is highly likely with Gase at he helm and his already questionable leadership, and Greg Williams in the fold with his propensity for selfishness and drama.  Get your popcorn ready New York.  I am sure the local media will have their knives at the ready.  

Edited by FLFan
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I read this earlier today. It sounds like Greggo’s son is a real a-hole, apples and trees. 

The Gase hire in NY was a head scratcher for me. Hopefully he sets them back 3 or 4 years.

Wait. An a hole raised an a hole??? Shocking.  

But seriously, how could this guy be a Richard?  Looks like a great dude and not a guy who screams when he works out at LA Fitness or tries to starts fight  at Hooters.

89745811.0.jpg

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is pretty clear that Gase blamed his issues on the defense and hence brought in someone he thought would handle all issues on defense side.  Not a bad strategy except perhaps person he choose to do that.

Oh and JEST got Cooter who many wanted here as QB coach.

I mean Miami’s defense was ? last year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I almost feel bad for Jets fans.  They will be hiring a new GM soon and Gase will be out after 1 year.

I was listening to one of the main Dolphins beat reporters, Armando salguero, interviewed this week and he said with the way things happened in Miami, gase really would have been better served to take a year and be an OC somewhere but his ego wouldn’t let him. Gase truly felt he shouldn’t have been fired in Miami and literally cannot accept accountability for anything. He has some Rex in him.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wait. An a hole raised an a hole??? Shocking.  

But seriously, how could this guy be a Richard?  Looks like a great dude and not a guy who screams when he works out at LA Fitness or tries to starts fight  at Hooters.

89745811.0.jpg

I mean Miami’s defense was ? last year. 

He looks like the kinda guy who goes to 'work out' at planet fitness by acquiring his 'roids in the lockerroom then tries to start a fight at Hooters.....with the waitresses

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

He looks like the kinda guy who goes to 'work out' at planet fitness by acquiring his 'roids in the lockerroom then tries to start a fight at Hooters.....with the waitresses

...but the fun of watchin' him get his azz whupped is intriguing........

• Like (+1) 1