Would ya?

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I have a theory: when humans live in a climate that is warm, sunny, and pleasant almost year round, they tend to think about getting laid and that predominates their thoughts and actions.  They might end up being somewhat lazy or inefficient, but they aren't busy-bodies either and doing things like starting wars. 

When humans live in *****, cold climates, they tend to think of other things, and this leads to trouble.

Then why are Canadians and Icelanders so peaceful?

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I have a theory: when humans live in a climate that is warm, sunny, and pleasant almost year round, they tend to think about getting laid and that predominates their thoughts and actions.  They might end up being somewhat lazy or inefficient, but they aren't busy-bodies either and doing things like starting wars. 

When humans live in *****, cold climates, they tend to think of other things, and this leads to trouble.

This also explains why there are so many wars in the Middle East.

56 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

This also explains why there are so many wars in the Middle East.

Well, yes.  When you combine hot weather horniness with a culture that doesn't allow anyone to get laid....... boom goes the dynamite.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:29 AM, mead107 said:

??????????????????????????????????????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I couldn't have said it any better

42 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

No outrage over the 'Nazi salute' in the photo? When that group of boys did that in a year book photo there was all the outrage over them 'saluting'.......

like I said on the other page peeps are slipping  (or too busy arguing in the shout box) 

It was probably just a wave to the crowd    we need video 

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

like I said on the other page peeps are slipping  (or too busy arguing in the shout box) 

It was probably just a wave to the crowd    we need video 

Yeah, typed my comment before going to page 2, I just assumed no one noticed she had arms/hands......

Well the excuse from the yearbook photo from that boys school is that the photographer wanted a shot of them waving goodbye to their parents, but not many bought that......

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Let's see who is from a warm weather climate.  Caesar. Alexander.  Mussolini.  Pol Pot.  Warlike tendencies are fairly evenly distributed across the globe.  If anything in more recent times Northern cultures spent quite a bit of time inside mating because it was too damn cold to be outside.

Full of corruption I tell ya!

funny enough, this hasnt caused any raucous in Brazil. Broken mine damn that has killed 100's,  to the fire that killed 10 young kids aged 14-17 at a football school to the torrential rains that has killed 10 in Rio to the most famous journalist crashing in a helicopter....the cleavage is nothing at this time in Brasil.

8 hours ago, KW95 - JA17 said:

Full of corruption I tell ya!

funny enough, this hasnt caused any raucous in Brazil. Broken mine damn that has killed 100's,  to the fire that killed 10 young kids aged 14-17 at a football school to the torrential rains that has killed 10 in Rio to the most famous journalist crashing in a helicopter....the cleavage is nothing at this time in Brasil.

Her outfit would be considered modest compared to what's usually worn....

• Thank you (+1) 1