Would you trade a high 2020 draft choice for AB?

njbuff

I don't want him at all, don't like the guy, don't want to root for him.  Plus, as others have said, I don't want to pay him what he's likely asking for and get stuck with a bad deal 2-3 years down the line when he starts declining.  High pick for that?  If he was a free agent and didn't require any draft pick compensation at all I don't want him with a high salary.

16 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I wouldn't trade 9 but if we can trade down I'd give up a higher first rounder for ONE reason ..      Robert Foster .I think they feel very high on him and he's a great complement to a #1 WR.  

Zay what?

I like Foster as a deep threat and the whole O really does stand to gain significanty with the polished running/ catching capabilities of AB.

I'm expecting a break out season from  Zay Jones... 

24 minutes ago, Figster said:

Zay what?

I like Foster as a deep threat and the whole O really does stand to gain significanty with the polished running/ catching capabilities of AB.

I'm expecting a break out season from  Zay Jones... 

I think Zay is just fine. Another underrated player on here. That'd be some trio. Zay can play the slot as well. He's got a ton of potential. We're better set at WR than we know. McKenzie too was a great find, even if he isn't an every down wr , he has a specific role and he's very good at it.

• Like (+1) 1

AB is a better WR than anyone on the Bills roster. Without the Bills Oline being fixed, Allen will not have the time to throw deep balls without taking a beating or throwing on the run. I am not sure the Bills need a #1 WR. I think the Bills offense can be successful with signing or drafting some quality #2 WR's as long as they land a good TE. I think I would pass on AB unless Pit would take a 4th rounder. 

20 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Never in a million years would I trade a 1st or 2nd round pick for an extremely highly paid diva WR who is getting close to 30 y.o.

Trying to draft a WR is real hit and miss, especially trying to fill the #1 and a WR of AB's caliber becoming available is rare IMO. Albeit 30 is catching AB at the tail end of his prime. 

Myself personally,  I'm going to ask myself will the 1st round player I draft have as much impact on the team / success as AB.

Its very doubtful in my humble opinion OldTimer,

with all due respect sir. 

Edited by Figster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Lol. Can’t believe some of u people wanted Brown on this team. Throwing his ex teammates under the bus. Imagine what he would’ve done to Allen if he couldn’t get the ball to him? Just like I said this would’ve been a train wreck for a young QB like Allen. 

Why don’t you tell us what he would have “done to” Allen

On 2/18/2019 at 1:51 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Where are you getting your info from?  Fans love to convict people in the court of public opinion on surface info then criticize others opinions based on same surface info.

The truth always lies somewhere in the middle.  Big Ben is no model citizen, so to just assume AB is the problem seems to be a stretch since he hasn't been a known problem prior to this.  

Sometimes relationships just deteriorate and its never one sided, both sides play into it.  People wanting to put all of it on AB without having any of the real facts seems like a premature social media reaction.  

I do not expect us to trade for AB, not really Beanes thing as he has repeatedly said and also shown his preferred path is through the draft.  So in a WR rich draft, I think its unlikely Beane makes a major trade for any WR over 30 for that reason.  But, I also think its silly to now label AB as having no value and treating him like a locker room killer just because he wants out of Pitt.  

And to be honest, I put this on Tomlin more than anyone.  He doesn't seem to have control over his locker room, and its not just with AB.  He is an overrated coach IMO who is underachieving with a Super Bowl caliber roster.  

LOL...What a joke.

Go blame Tomlin for Brown's tweets at JuJu.

AB showing his true colors that I saw a MILE away. I knew the kinda person he was. Some people just can't see things for what they are. LOL.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/7/2019 at 7:57 PM, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Lol. Can’t believe some of u people wanted Brown on this team. Throwing his ex teammates under the bus. Imagine what he would’ve done to Allen if he couldn’t get the ball to him? Just like I said this would’ve been a train wreck for a young QB like Allen. 

It's almost as stupid as someone openly anointing Tyrod Taylor as our franchise QB back in January of 2016!

But who would've been silly enough to do that?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

LOL...What a joke.

Go blame Tomlin for Brown's tweets at JuJu.

AB showing his true colors that I saw a MILE away. I knew the kinda person he was. Some people just can't see things for what they are. LOL.

None of this has anything to do with whether or not he will be a good teammate in oakland

On 4/12/2019 at 4:20 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

None of this has anything to do with whether or not he will be a good teammate in oakland

LOL!!!!

OK. I love delusional people.

On 4/12/2019 at 4:11 PM, thebandit27 said:

It's almost as stupid as someone openly anointing Tyrod Taylor as our franchise QB back in January of 2016!

But who would've been silly enough to do that?

Where was I wrong? He was the first Bills QB to bring us to the playoffs since when? How'd the Bills do when we yanked him out and put in Peterman? 

And sadly enough, Tyrod did show more promise than any QB since Kelly. That just shows how piss poor our QB situation was than anything else.

And I love that you went back 3 years and through ALL my posts to find this. You must have a lot of time on your hands. I suggest you get a life. lol 

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

18 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

LOL!!!!

OK. I love delusional people.

Where was I wrong? He was the first Bills QB to bring us to the playoffs since when? How'd the Bills do when we yanked him out and put in Peterman? 

And sadly enough, Tyrod did show more promise than any QB since Kelly. That just shows how piss poor our QB situation was than anything else.

And I love that you went back 3 years and through ALL my posts to find this. You must have a lot of time on your hands. I suggest you get a life. lol 

You rubber stamped him a franchise QB. Wrong. Plain and simple.

And no, I didn't have to go back through your posts--you may learn over time that brazen declarations are noteworthy to those of us with decent memories...it was actually quite a quick and painless exercise to both recall and locate the offending post.

What you put on the internet lives forever, so keep that in mind the next time you want to blast others for their opinions--there may be a skeleton lurking in your closet too ;)

• Awesome! (+1) 1