Would you trade a high 2020 draft choice for AB?

njbuff

He seems like a delightful human being who really knows how to treat a woman.  Also after reading many of his comments he clearly appears to be a team first player who would forgo personal glory if it resulted in a win.  In reality I agree with most of the posters on this thread.  I wouldn't want him in Buffalo even if he were willing to play for free.

12 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

No. Seen this story too many times. Guy plays amazing, then a flag pops up, then a second. Next thing you know dude is full on Marvin Harrison.

Marvin Harrison would have been seen as a process guy oddly enough.

I'd give up a 3rd for AB, but they'll likely get more from an immediate contender.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mat68 said:

No.  His value is not that high.  Out right 2019 2nd or swap of firsts and that will do it.

I laugh at how so many of you think draft picks are some sacred prizes. The higher you draft, the better the chance the players pans out, the better the ODDS, no guarantees at all.  AB is a PROVEN top receiver, one of THE best. Voted #2 overall best player in 2017 by his peers behind Brady. Of course, all his other issues sure factor in the decision process. Also matter the remaining years in the contract, pay vs cap space and blablabla. But overall a 1st round draft pick is an educated gamble that you can get someone very good or great. And often that player is average or a bust. So trading a pick for a proven player? A no-brainer unless the other factors mentioned don't make sense.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

No. Seen this story too many times. Guy plays amazing, then a flag pops up, then a second. Next thing you know dude is full on Marvin Harrison.

Like the hall of fame wr Marvin Harrison?  One of the hands down greatest that ever played Marvin Harrison?  I like it, unfortunately Antonio suffers from a case of OLD so I would pass on that.

11 hours ago, Figster said:

I get where your coming from but, for me the pro's out weigh the con's because for #1 AB has proven he can handle the heavy load. I also think the similarities between Josh Allen and big Ben would allow AB to continue right where he left off as one of the best go to guys in the league.

Myself personally, sometimes a change of scenery works wonders for a fella's attitude even If he needs it adjusted a little by leaders in the Bills locker room.

Great players at the WR position want the football and AB has earned that right in my humble opinion.

I'd give a 2nd for him.   The guy is freakin great. 

No to Bell and no to Brown. Spend LOTS of money on o-line and draft BPA on draft day. 

5 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

Like the hall of fame wr Marvin Harrison?  One of the hands down greatest that ever played Marvin Harrison?  I like it, unfortunately Antonio suffers from a case of OLD so I would pass on that.

One of the greatest criminals/murderers Marvin Harrison? The violent one? Yea, that one.