Would you trade a high 2020 draft choice for AB?

njbuff

Simple question.

The Steelers might hold out for a high 2019 pick, which the Bills can't afford to do, since the Bills DO NOT plan on drafting in the top 10 for a long time.

I don't know who holds the leverage (the Steelers or Brown), but, it's apparent that Brown will not be back with the Steelers.

What do you guys think?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Simple question.

The Steelers might hold out for a high 2019 pick, which the Bills can't afford to do, since the Bills DO NOT plan on drafting in the top 10 for a long time.

I don't know who holds the leverage (the Steelers or Brown), but, it's apparent that Brown will not be back with the Steelers.

What do you guys think?

The Steelers hold all the leverage with AB, he's signed through 2021 so if he sits out he stops getting paid simple as that. I at first said I would trade for brown but yes of course anyone would love to have Brown on their roster, I just don't think that diva attitude would mesh well with Allen and just imagine if Brown wasn't getting force fed the ball every game.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

The Steelers hold all the leverage with AB, he's signed through 2021 so if he sits out he stops getting paid simple as that. I at first said I would trade for brown but yes of course anyone would love to have Brown on their roster, I just don't think that diva attitude would mesh well with Allen and just imagine if Brown wasn't getting force fed the ball every game.

I get where your coming from but, for me the pro's out weigh the con's because for #1 AB has proven he can handle the heavy load. I also think the similarities between Josh Allen and big Ben would allow AB to continue right where he left off as one of the best go to guys in the league.

Myself personally, sometimes a change of scenery works wonders for a fella's attitude even If he needs it adjusted a little by leaders in the Bills locker room.

Great players at the WR position want the football and AB has earned that right in my humble opinion.

I honestly don't understand the anatomy of the problem in Pittsburgh well enough.

It's not clear who's the jerk or whether they're all problem children. I'd need to do a lot more research, but since I'm not actually involved in a decision I'll spend my time elsewise instead.