TBD in wall street journal!

51 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm not the police.  I'm more of a vigilante anti-hero type.  Like The Punisher.  Or Batman - the hero TBD deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Mostly like The Punisher, though.

*stares off in the distance at stupid thread starters*

image.png.82a77e754dc5a4e57c8f9e780420b7e3.png

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I don’t know about that...OP gets at least an intentional walk, rang every bell (emoticon vote).

I’d say it’s like a “hit by pitch”, but one that barely brushes the jersey sleeve.

As in, “coulda been worse”.

Either way, take your base OP.

8 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

Ha, gotta protect the ability of politicians to sign bad trade deals that will betray America, but line their own pockets via separate arrangements with the same foreign actors. Fair trade cuts off the corrupt gravy train... time for that to change!

Got to eliminate the American peoples way to fight them.  Congress must have all the power cant have that President and Supreme Court interfere with there fleecing of the American people.

Simple truth.  Congress does not have nor have they ever had the right to take from the constitution.  They were only authorized to add what was forgotten.

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I am all for free trade... let's trade the "President" for a competent one. Now that's good free trade!

How about you NYers elect people who will tell you the truth about whats happening.

You live in a liberal progressive state so you dont get to see the economic boom.  Especially when your companies are building down here rather than up there.

• Awesome! (+1) 1