Could the Bill's end up with 2 first rounders?

Hebert19

I’m kinda torn. We’ve been trapped in mediocrity for 20 years, rarely getting a top 10 pick. I’m optimistic we’re going to be very competitive for years to come, so this may be the last time for a long time to land another high, Blue Chip pick..

17 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

?hmm.. so, if understand your view correctly, you’d prefer a Vonn Miller -who plays with a bunch of jags, to Edmonds & Jerry Hughes playing in an above average group overall? Or is it because you include the other pieces and a projected superstar will put us over the top? This has me wondering the former; are we just one game breaker away on Defense to be truly dominant?..

The answer to your question is Vonn Miller over Edmonds and Hughes and it's not even particularly close.

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m kinda torn. We’ve been trapped in mediocrity for 20 years, rarely getting a top 10 pick. I’m optimistic we’re going to be very competitive for years to come, so this may be the last time for a long time to land another high, Blue Chip pick..

I’m scarred.  Marvell dareous over jjwatt, and aj green.  Sammy over Khalil Mack and Aaron Donald.  Mike Williams.  We haven’t been able to handle a blue chip pick since Bruce smith, and before that OJ.   Trade down, and get picks

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There are a lot of great players on offense between picks 15 - 100.  If we can trade #9 for 2-3 more picks in rounds 1-2 or 3 count me in.  Like Washington trades us #15, #46 and #77 for #9.  We would end up with 15, 40, 46, 75 and 77.  Yup.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark92 said:

There are a lot of great players on offense between picks 15 - 100.  If we can trade #9 for 2-3 more picks in rounds 1-2 or 3 count me in.  Like Washington trades us #15, #46 and #77 for #9.  We would end up with 15, 40, 46, 75 and 77.  Yup.  

Redskins only have 5 picks in this draft.  High probability if they trade they move down to acquire more.  The QB situation for 2019 will be a combo of Colt McCoy and a Ryan Fitzpatrick combo.  Then wait for 2020.

6 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Redskins only have 5 picks in this draft.  High probability if they trade they move down to acquire more.  The QB situation for 2019 will be a combo of Colt McCoy and a Ryan Fitzpatrick combo.  Then wait for 2020.

I understand in addition to the 5 regular picks remaining,  that they will also receive three comp picks in the 2019 draft, including the highest comp pick for the loss of Kirk Cousins which will be at pick 97.

I still think they are unlikely to move up however..

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

I understand in addition to the 5 regular picks remaining,  that they will also receive three comp picks in the 2019 draft, including the highest comp pick for the loss of Kirk Cousins which will be at pick 97.

I still think they are unlikely to move up however..

Great point

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

I’d want additional picks but yeah I’m for that 

1. Dalton Risner-T Kansas St

1. Christian Wilkins-DT Clemson

Both of these guys have chances to be team captains within a year and improve our team on Day 1

Christian Wilkins will be a star imo. I doubt he is available with either of Oak 1st rnd picks. Maybe with Wash pick at 15. 

On 2/9/2019 at 3:41 AM, Clyde Smith said:

ESPN totally disrespect the Bills even when the Bills are not the subject of conversation. The Peter man was the running joke all season especially with Bomani and the Filipino guy, can't remember his name.

Wendi Nix almost burst out laughing every time his name came up.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/9/2019 at 10:34 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Im with ya man but look at the last 2 we had. 2014 was Sammy at 4, 12-13 next picks all went on to be pro bowlers, a couple more scattered late in the round. 2011 Dareus was the worst non-qb pick in the top 11. Then Spiller and Maybin the 2 years prior, yikes. All situational but I trust McBeane to fill out the roster with talent later on. Except WRs of course.

• Like (+1) 1