Sign in to follow this  
TSNBDSC

Tremaine Edmunds' Rookie Year

13 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

I don't know..lets ask Scottlaw lol

It's a highlight video.

What did you expect buffalobills.com to do? 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

I feel like Tremaine's skill set is better suited for him to play on the outside. Is it only me or does he seem a bit too lanky to be playing in the middle? Kid is obviously huge, but has trouble shedding inside blocks and I think that has to do with the fact that he isn't fully there yet from an upper body strength standpoint. 

Good thing is, he's only 20 years old and will certainly bulk up. Regardless, I trust that Mcdermott will figure it out. He truly has star potential. 

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He makes plays that very few linebackers in the league can make. But as a rookie he also made too many mistakes that no linebacker in the league should make. His run game recognition and discipline needs to take a big step in 2019. The reasons to be positive are: he made a similar jump on his college tape from 2016 to 2017. If 2018 was the equivalent of 2016 in college where it all happens a bit quick for him at times and 2019 in the equivalent of 2017 then we will be well served; week 15 and week 17 were probably his two best games as a Bill (though should be said week 16 was one of his worst).

Youngest starting MLB in the Super Bowl era........

He is still just a pup

Even tho he didnt blow away the league i still think st this point he was worth trading up for. Vander Esche has paid quicker dividends but if when or if it clicks and Edmunds develops his freak physical genes make him the better player