Matt Milano's Best Plays

TSNBDSC

I watched this video on BuffaloBills.com and man that boy is a baller. I wasn't too interested in the Bills this year because I didn't think they'd be any good, so other than Josh Allen I really didn't pay attention. Watching these plays from Matt Milano had me excited for his return next year. He has a motor, is a sure tackler and just seems to have a nose for the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

They really should have set that to music:

EDIT: I'm either too lazy or not set up to scrape the Milano highlight video and splice in the S.O.D. audio. But if you open a tab with the highlights and mute the audio, open another tab with the Milano Mosh youtube video and hit play on both the result is pretty cool. 

Edited by SinceThe70s
  • Like (+1) 2

Ha ha. I'm an SOD fan and never made the connection with his last name. Good find.

He has a better 2nd year than his first which was already beyond expectations. The LB and secondary are top level. DLine could be improve in the middle? It's awesome that most of the focus for the FA and draft can be on the offense. The same defense with a better offense is already a better defense!