[Incomplete Title] Patriots become first team since 1989 49ers to...

Big Turk

33 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Outgain their opponents in the Divisional, Conference Championship and Super Bowl by over 500 yards...got to say that is pretty impressive...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/stat-perfectly-explains-patriots-offensive-174026338.html

Who gives a *****, this crap should only be seen on a Patriots message board. 

I'm hating that cheating team so much that I'm starting to take it out on Patriots fans that live in Chicago. Thank god they are very few.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Sweet ***** Christ.  Can we please get a mod to merge all of these Pats threads into one and then flush it somewhere!?

We're like the obsessed ex. I hate that horrible woman! Uggh. Can you believe who she's dating now??? 

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

ROFL. Thank you for passing along Schefter’s sentiments on the topic. Yes, this changes everything of course! :D More of the same please!

Can't help it, Huds, offseason being soooooo offseason for us right now.

Come on, bring on the combine!!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Outgain their opponents in the Divisional, Conference Championship and Super Bowl by over 500 yards...got to say that is pretty impressive...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/stat-perfectly-explains-patriots-offensive-174026338.html

...better cue up the "cheaters tape".............:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

They were non-stop on Brady being the best player of all time on NFLR of all sports.  Made me want to vomit.  I’d rather not hear Brady’s name for 7 months.

He’s great, but enough already.

...post game Pepto Bismol sales were up 58%.....and we already know enough about him....let it rest...Jesus.......already installed as the 2019 SB favorite by one sports bet house....

I remember how much the NY Yankees were hated in the 50" & 60's.  Don't recall any cheating incidents, but they always won.  They even had a Broadway play written about that.  Interestingly linking their success to some sort of deal with the devil.    Fans were tired of them.  I'm sure that would include Boston fans who seemed to be "jinxed."  Very similar to what we have with the Cheatriots today.  Bellichick is the later day Casey Stengel.

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Good point, NHK, but were you aware that Julian Edelman is a Hall of Famer?

Very good point, but were you aware Gronk was born in Amherst? AND he's a first ballot Hall of Famer??

• Haha (+1) 1