A question for you all

Ice bowl 67

4 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Why are you drinking "pop" in bed?  Why are you setting a can of "pop" down directly on the mattress?  Do you not have a table next to the bed??  And why the F@#$ are you drinking "pop" in bed?!?!?!

He was testing his mattress....

21 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

How does someone get rid of a stain on your bed mattress. I had a can of Pop on my mattress, forgot about it and it tipped over. Now it left a brown stain on the mattress. Any ideas folks?

The mattress is one thing.  But what about your sheets?

Do you have any sheet stains?

21 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

How does someone get rid of a stain on your bed mattress. I had a can of Pop on my mattress, forgot about it and it tipped over. Now it left a brown stain on the mattress. Any ideas folks?

Suuuuuurrrrreeeee you did...

14 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

You ain't got no problem, Ice. I'm on the $%@#*&. Go back in there and chill them Packer fans out and wait for The Wolf, who should be coming directly.

Pretty please........with sugar on top........clean the %$#&@ng mattress.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/7/2019 at 3:17 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

Flip it over.

Sadly, very few mattress have two sides for sleeping.  Where we live there's a business called The Original Mattress factory.  They make them on site, and all the pillow top styles are finished on both sides.  We bought a king, about 5-6 years ago, and it's the best mattress we've ever had.  When it gets flipped, it's like sleeping on a new mattress again.  Having said that, we are not young kids, and flipping that thing is a real Be-atch!

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm not sure if you are being 100% truthful with us, Ice Bowl! 

In any event, I did appreciate your use of the term "pop" and not "soda", which most WNYers can relate to, I'm sure.

Yeah!

A “pop” is a “beer”, right? We stopped for a few “pops” after work or at the game? Right? That’s a very WNY-ish thing to do! 

?