Do you have to deal with dirtbags?

RochesterRob

I deal with dirtbags every day.  Hazard of my profession.

I'm not a dirtbag but my friends say I was a bully in high school and, to be honest, I'm still kind of a Richard cranium.  Also have a significant amount of redneck running through my veins, for what it's worth.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LeviF91 said:

I deal with dirtbags every day.  Hazard of my profession.

I'm not a dirtbag but my friends say I was a bully in high school and, to be honest, I'm still kind of a Richard cranium.  Also have a significant amount of redneck running through my veins, for what it's worth.

You said Richard Cranium. I’m sure you’re a wimp.

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My two sisters in law....woah baby!  Dirtbag extraordinaires!!!!  Oh, the stories I could tell.  I found out a few years ago that my wife had been paying for one of their cell phone bills ($150/month) for over a year without telling me.  Was using her credit card.  I put that thing to bed quickly.  She is on welfare and food stamps, and yet they both have the newest iphones.  Pisses me off.

Other than that I work in public education.  Have to interact with dirtbags every single freaking day.

.....and cable/satellite TV.   But let me guess....they can't afford health insurance.

54 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

.....and cable/satellite TV.   But let me guess....they can't afford health insurance.

Medicaid....and yes, large screen TV and all the luxuries.   Brother in law is an even bigger POS.  Able bodied individual who refuses to work full time.  My father even offered him a job as a laborer doing construction earning $30 plus per hour and benefits, and he never even responded.   SIL pregnant with their 3rd child presently.  Uggh....

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

The wife was in bed with me last night and the subject went to her sister.  MY SIL has been saddled to her dirtbag inlaws for many years for a variety of reasons which I am not free to name here. 

Is one of those reasons who her sister married?

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

It is an awesome story but I don't want any blowback for the SIL.  I'll brainstorm to see if I can figure out how to drop some tasty morsels.  Right now I am a little overwhelmed with anger.

You realize we don't know who you are, right?  Or any of the key principals in the story?

Shouldn't that help?

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Is one of those reasons who her sister married?

No, he was never important in the community and neither was his family.  Some arrangements were made with respect to money that my SIL was never informed about until it got to be an issue.  BIL was supposed to be putting part of his paycheck into savings.  He was never doing anything of the sort but my SIL at that point respected his position as man of the house so she did not ask to see any bank statements.  Month comes where the furnace needs work and a vehicle needs a transmission.  SIL says to her hubby good thing we have money set aside for that when he counters he had been giving that money to people in his family to buy non-necessities with.  Not one of the largest issues in the scheme of things but was a signal the train was jumping the tracks marriage-wise.

33 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

You realize we don't know who you are, right?  Or any of the key principals in the story?

Shouldn't that help?

In my mind there are some pretty unique twists to this and have reason to believe that some of the parties may frequent this site.  If this was happening in another state I would dish out all the details.

Edited by RochesterRob

You should be able to convey the basic idea of the story with enough anonymity that your relatives will not know what's going on.

There has to be some middle area between "Can't talk about it" and "they'll know it's me for sure!"

19 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Medicaid....and yes, large screen TV and all the luxuries.   Brother in law is an even bigger POS.  Able bodied individual who refuses to work full time.  My father even offered him a job as a laborer doing construction earning $30 plus per hour and benefits, and he never even responded.   SIL pregnant with their 3rd child presently.  Uggh...

On a positive note...at least your nieces/nephews are being fed and have access to medical care.Just Sayin.

3 hours ago, teef said:

what if i'm the dirtbag, and everyone has to deal with me?

Statistically speaking, one out of every three people is a dirtbag. Look to your left and look to your right. If it's neither of them, then guess what?!?