FYI: My season ticket invoice just arrived for 2019

richNjoisy

On 2/6/2019 at 3:48 PM, Westside Madness said:

I cant mathematically reconcile this information. I am sure there is a detail that I am missing. If the price per ticket went up by $3 and it was an increase of $60, this would lead me to believe that you have 20 season tickets. But then you say 'for the pair', which would imply an increase of $6, not $60. What caused the additional $54 increase for the two tickets?

Edit - This sort of feels like one of those 'Jimmy has 12 pies' situations...

You are more of a ABC than a 123.

12 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

wow, where did you read that? That would make them the most expensive seat in the house outside of clubs no? 

I am just a few back, always wanted to get to front row..maybe not so much anymore LOL

Agh.. I think I see what happened. The first row even in the outer sections not between the '30s is still a very desirable seat, and think those are the seats that came up to the true value. I did find the note about the $500 dollar increase bringing that guy's two tickets up to $1834, and that's what I am paying fro two..paid like $1784 last year..so $50 more per seat..eh ?

This is exactly what we’ve been talking about for the last few years. It’s simple supply and demand. The people in the 1st row of the 300’s have 3 options. 1) Pay the extra money 2) Cancel and someone else will pay the money 3) Move to another location and someone else fills that seat

The Bills are starting to “right size.” They have been WAY underpriced in certain areas for a long, long time. You see more and more price codes as analytics have picked up. Teams are trying maximize revenue and the Bills are laying the groundwork for the new stadium (or whatever is on the horizon). 

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/7/2019 at 7:20 PM, driddles said:

Trying to figure out the new pricing chart is a bit dizzying.  There's actually some pretty big bumps in certain areas.  Row 1 of the upper deck sees a big jump in price.  Notice the color for 300 level one extends left and right in a thin yellow line.

b5nyjaawgcyjadpvx636.jpg

That salmon colored section seems like a great deal. Only $450, and the alcohol is free!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/8/2019 at 7:54 AM, 4_kidd_4 said:

Just read they increased first row of the 300s by $500/seat. That’d be a little tough to swallow if that’s my seat.

Just want to point out as someone mentioned above, I misread the article, it was +$500 total for two seats in the front row of the 300s.

So, $250/seat, which is still a pretty big hike all at once.

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....imagine the increases and PSL's to fund a new stadium?..........what then do you folks do?.......

Tell Terry to “drill another well” and watch from home.

6 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Just want to point out as someone mentioned above, I misread the article, it was +$500 total for two seats in the front row of the 300s.

So, $250/seat, which is still a pretty big hike all at once.

Tell Terry to “drill another well” and watch from home.

...naw, Gov Guido Cuomo to the rescue with his new "weed tax".....tailgating goes WAY upscale......puff daddy style............:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....imagine the increases and PSL's to fund a new stadium?..........what then do you folks do?.......

They can try to set up PSLs....

when the Leafs moved to the new arena they wanted to inflict it on the upper tier and it was rejected in a mass revolt by patrons 

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

They can try to set up PSLs....

when the Leafs moved to the new arena they wanted to inflict it on the upper tier and it was rejected in a mass revolt by patrons 

..if the Bills built a Lucas Oil Field type stadium ($700 mil in 2008 which is approx $840 mil today), doubt Pegula would pony up the money.......so I cannot see where PSL's and increased tickets prices are ruled out......our corporate suite is 75 grand a year for 20 people...would be $225k in Jurrah's or Boy Danny Snyder's house...we'd be out as would others....food & beverage as well as transportation brings us north of $100 grand....

On 2/10/2019 at 3:38 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

If it's a dome/covered stadium, I'll probably end up dropping my seats and just buy on the secondary market for the few games I make it to a year. The major reason I keep what I have currently is that I'm covered by the 300's above me. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/10/2019 at 5:06 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..if the Bills built a Lucas Oil Field type stadium ($700 mil in 2008 which is approx $840 mil today), doubt Pegula would pony up the money.......so I cannot see where PSL's and increased tickets prices are ruled out......our corporate suite is 75 grand a year for 20 people...would be $225k in Jurrah's or Boy Danny Snyder's house...we'd be out as would others....food & beverage as well as transportation brings us north of $100 grand....

Putting a $15,000 license on the equivalent of the RockPile seats would be fine?

Suites and lower tier between the 20s would like it or lump it

On 2/8/2019 at 7:49 AM, plenzmd1 said:

As much as the Bills can sucker out of wimps like @mead107 and @BringBackFergy  No need for real men to sit there. 

I've decided not to re-new my tix. I can watch Sunday Ticket and attend a few games here and there. Was thinking of finding someone who wants to partner up on my club seats but not sure that would work either (have to coordinate splitting the cost, Bills Bucks card, what if there's a Playoff game, etc)

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I've decided not to re-new my tix. I can watch Sunday Ticket and attend a few games here and there. Was thinking of finding someone who wants to partner up on my club seats but not sure that would work either (have to coordinate splitting the cost, Bills Bucks card, what if there's a Playoff game, etc)

Hosting a playoff game next year, or two?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I can't blame you for that decision, it really hard when you do not live in town..or at least within a 2 hr drive. I am sure if the last 3 years tickets had not been practically unsellable after Halloween, the decision would be easier.

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I can't blame you for that decision, it really hard when you do not live in town..or at least within a 2 hr drive. I am sure if the last 3 years tickets had not been practically unsellable after Halloween, the decision would be easier.

True. Look at it this way, I may have been the curse all along. Maybe now they start winning home playoff games.

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

True. Look at it this way, I may have been the curse all along. Maybe now they start winning home playoff games.

i think about it as well. I mean the last 5 years have basically been ( from a ticket price perspective)

Opener and Pats Game= 1.5X Season Ticket Price(STP)

2 other games before Halloween= 1.25 STP

Games in Nov=40% below STP

December games= 75% below ..

If you go to only the opener and game in November...way better buying ala carte...

If they make the playoffs...ya eat the 1.5 again..