FYI: My season ticket invoice just arrived for 2019

richNjoisy

16 hours ago, Chicharito said:

I’m only renewing my tickets if they let me move my seats to the section i want. I can’t take my section I’m in now. There has been me and the same Surrounding people for the last 6 years. All great people . Then the last couple of years every seat around us ends up on stub hub and we are the only bills fans . I just can’t take jets and pats fans. They are usually real young kids that just wanna fight. The whole surrounding groups are leaving. It’s just not the jets and pats fans that are bothersome it’s every game!

I would renew first, and then check out the relocation process in April. Its really easy to find a new place to sit. Interactive seating chart and all.

3 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

I would renew first, and then check out the relocation process in April. Its really easy to find a new place to sit. Interactive seating chart and all.

The relocations are on an interactive seating system?   That's cool, does it run smoothly?

9 minutes ago, driddles said:

The relocations are on an interactive seating system?   That's cool, does it run smoothly?

Yes, I usually look around just for fun. Highly recommend, if you have any interest in relocating. It made it super easy a few years ago, when I wanted to relocate next to some other friends of mine.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

You can re-sell through the One Buffalo/Ticketmaster app. And now you can do it for less than face value. Used to be I could not go below a certain value on Ticketmaster. You could on Stub Hub though, this was when we still could get paper/print at home tickets. 

Sounds about same- at least they have figured out stopping resales hurts sales overall.

I love being a season ticket holder but I don't know if the crew I share the account with is still on board. 

It's not a tough ticket and the economic argument to keep the account get harder when you can't give away the late season games. 

I have a friend who comes down and always buys scalped tickets and has never been disappointed 

Trying to figure out the new pricing chart is a bit dizzying.  There's actually some pretty big bumps in certain areas.  Row 1 of the upper deck sees a big jump in price.  Notice the color for 300 level one extends left and right in a thin yellow line.

b5nyjaawgcyjadpvx636.jpg

Edited by driddles

On 2/6/2019 at 4:48 PM, Westside Madness said:

I cant mathematically reconcile this information. I am sure there is a detail that I am missing. If the price per ticket went up by $3 and it was an increase of $60, this would lead me to believe that you have 20 season tickets. But then you say 'for the pair', which would imply an increase of $6, not $60. What caused the additional $54 increase for the two tickets?

Edit - This sort of feels like one of those 'Jimmy has 12 pies' situations...

Dear Westside Madness,

I am a Nigerian Prince looking to transfer my family wealth of over 4 billion dollars made in oil out to the Unites States or England. I am seeking an agent in either of those countries to help me transfer my funds and avoid costly taxes and penalties......

On 2/6/2019 at 2:46 PM, richNjoisy said:

I don't see this listed anywhere so I am starting up this Thread:

My season tickets went up $3 per ticket this year. An increase of $60 for my pair.

My seats are in the Family Section.

I plan to Renew.

TBN has an article on ticket prices.  Outside paywall.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/02/06/bills-to-raise-season-ticket-prices-by-2-percent/

23 hours ago, corta765 said:

Last years December proved why having seasons many of time is a losing venture if your concerned with money. My wife and I use to love those insanely cheap games because you could get great seats for virtually nothing and still have fun without the massive investment. I loved having seasons in 2016 we were section 143 and paid $1300 for both which I thought was fair and having seasons for sure worked out better money wise that season even with three straight December home games given the price for the Jets night game and Steelers home game alone.

Our big thing why we didn't renew was the time commitment. September and October you could get back to Rochester by 6ish most of the time, but once Nov/Dec hit it was 7:30-8 and that just killed the day. I still think at some point we may return to seasons though it was a great experience.

Thats pretty much where I'm at. I love going to games, but in December I was worn out and couldnt get anyone to buy tickets to the Bills Lions barn burner we were all treated to. I sold 4 lower bowl tickets for $90 total. They are roughly 70 a piece normally. I cant keep taking hits like that. 

It would be cheaper to just buy 4 games over the year and pick which ones I want to go to and I'm leaning that direction

4 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Just read they increased first row of the 300s by $500/seat. That’d be a little tough to swallow if that’s my seat.

wow, where did you read that? That would make them the most expensive seat in the house outside of clubs no? 

I am just a few back, always wanted to get to front row..maybe not so much anymore LOL

Agh.. I think I see what happened. The first row even in the outer sections not between the '30s is still a very desirable seat, and think those are the seats that came up to the true value. I did find the note about the $500 dollar increase bringing that guy's two tickets up to $1834, and that's what I am paying fro two..paid like $1784 last year..so $50 more per seat..eh ?

Edited by plenzmd1

4 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Thats pretty much where I'm at. I love going to games, but in December I was worn out and couldnt get anyone to buy tickets to the Bills Lions barn burner we were all treated to. I sold 4 lower bowl tickets for $90 total. They are roughly 70 a piece normally. I cant keep taking hits like that. 

It would be cheaper to just buy 4 games over the year and pick which ones I want to go to and I'm leaning that direction

That's where I have been for years and we have saved money because of it. For example 2017:

Pre-Season vs. Vikings: $30 total with fees

Raiders: $150 with fees

Saints: $165 with fees

Colts: $100 with fees bought before season

Total: Spent $445 for 4 of the 10 games and mind you that the Raiders and Saints game were two of the most expensive that season. I think we did well.