FYI: My season ticket invoice just arrived for 2019

richNjoisy

I just rec'd the e-mail from my ticket rep , but have not checked the price. I'm 50/50 on renewing but only because i'll be transferring to Fl from NC this fall and with my Moose Hunt in September I'm not sure I'll get to any games . Decisions decisions.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, richNjoisy said:

My season tickets went up $3 per ticket this year. An increase of $60 for my pair.

I cant mathematically reconcile this information. I am sure there is a detail that I am missing. If the price per ticket went up by $3 and it was an increase of $60, this would lead me to believe that you have 20 season tickets. But then you say 'for the pair', which would imply an increase of $6, not $60. What caused the additional $54 increase for the two tickets?

Edit - This sort of feels like one of those 'Jimmy has 12 pies' situations...

Edited by Westside Madness
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

I cant mathematically reconcile this information. I am sure there is a detail that I am missing. If the price per ticket went up by $3 and it was an increase of $60, this would lead me to believe that you have 20 season tickets. But then you say 'for the pair', which would imply an increase of $6, not $60. What caused the additional $54 increase for the two tickets?

For some reason in the OP, he went from talking about per game as per ticket, and then went to talking about the whole season package. so his annual rate was actually a $30 increase per season ticket.

• Like (+1) 2

After 15 season I'm 50/50 on renewing.  Hated the back loaded schedule last year and so many games being available for under $50 in the aftermarket.   Also it's starting to look like I won't be able to afford seats if they build a new stadium or massively upgrade this one.  I'll keep going but I'm not sure I need the seasons anymore.

37 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

Seasons tickets are 8 games plus 2 pre season games a total of 10 . Hence each ticket went up $3 , or $30 per seat for the season , leading to a $60 increase for 2 tickets.

Edited by Art in RTP
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Art in RTP said:

Seasons tickets are 8 games plus 2 pre season games a total of 10 . Hence each ticket went up $3 , or $30 per seat for the season , leading to a $60 increase for 2 tickets.

That was always worthy of a laugh or grimace to see the preseasons at the same price as the real games when my seasons arrived.....

Edited by row_33

4 hours ago, Westside Madness said:

Ummm...not that hard bro.

8 regular season games + 2 pre season games = 10 games total. Each game went up by $3 per ticket. That's 10 games x $3 = $30. He has 2 tickets for each game. 2 × $30 = $60.

Hopefully your kids dont ask you for math help...hahaha

Edited by matter2003
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’m only renewing my tickets if they let me move my seats to the section i want. I can’t take my section I’m in now. There has been me and the same Surrounding people for the last 6 years. All great people . Then the last couple of years every seat around us ends up on stub hub and we are the only bills fans . I just can’t take jets and pats fans. They are usually real young kids that just wanna fight. The whole surrounding groups are leaving. It’s just not the jets and pats fans that are bothersome it’s every game!

6 hours ago, driddles said:

After 15 season I'm 50/50 on renewing.  Hated the back loaded schedule last year and so many games being available for under $50 in the aftermarket.   Also it's starting to look like I won't be able to afford seats if they build a new stadium or massively upgrade this one.  I'll keep going but I'm not sure I need the seasons anymore.

Same sentiment here, but I’m definitely out after 16 seasons.

Will do home opener and another game or two.

No desire to go to all 8 home games, or to pay full price for two garbage preseason games.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Same sentiment here, but I’m definitely out after 16 seasons.

Will do home opener and another game or two.

No desire to go to all 8 home games, or to pay full price for two garbage preseason games.

It’s supposed to make you feel better by dividing the whole price by 10

i think my last seasons were for $800, for which I would go the the first preseason and then see if I could give away my ticket to the second.

$160’s worth right there....

do they assist you in resales? I have Orlando Magic tickets and team allows me to resale directly from app. it makes keeping cost reasonable very easy. Of course the fact the preseason in NBA is 3% vs 20% makes a difference. I sell about half my games for a profit and my therefore my annual cost works out to be quite cheap for the games I actually attend.