Do You Still Wear Zubaz?

23 hours ago, wppete said:

WNFL04LEG230109.jpg

This is why I love the early season warm weather games. 

As for the original Q, I have a pair that were a gift. They’re strictly sleepwear/loungewear and don’t leave the house. They’re akin to sweatpants in public. Ain’t nobody wanna see jiggly manbits in public.

Still rock my pair from the early 90’s. I wear them for some games at the house (much to the chagrin of my wife). They still fit at least and are quite comfy. Still have my Starter jacket from that era too. Wore that ridiculous combo to all 3 AFC Championship games at Rich. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, todzilla said:

Still rock my pair from the early 90’s. I wear them for some games at the house (much to the chagrin of my wife). They still fit at least and are quite comfy. Still have my Starter jacket from that era too. Wore that ridiculous combo to all 3 AFC Championship games at Rich. 

No such thing as a ridiculous combo if the ensemble includes a Starter jacket.

On 2/6/2019 at 1:47 PM, Mr Info said:

Yep, I still wear mine to the occasional game. But they are the classis old Zubaz. I would not buy or wear the new ones.

Hahaha, you eff-ing hipster....you only listen to vinyl too?

Anybody have a Bills Thong? I refuse to wear the Bills Jamz shorts, and insist on pre-Flutie era thongs...they look FABULOUS with my fire engine red chaps!

My Royal Blue/Scarlet Red parachute pants? Had to discard them when I popped the zipper after the bigBigBIG Bengals win. 

Edited by OJ Tom

On 2/7/2019 at 8:04 PM, todzilla said:

Yeah man, I still have my “lucky” Bills Starter parka hanging in my basement closet.

That bad boy was worn to so many legendary games from the 90’s era, including 51-3, The Comeback,  the first home playoff game in Rich Stadium history  on 1-1-89, and the 44-34 shootout in the snow vs. Miami.

Good times, very fortunate to have seen all that and more in person.