Sign in to follow this  
corta765

Bills Schedule Updates

I don't understand the Dolphins either. They are going into a season where the word seems to be they are tanking. Is the NFL banking on the them drafting Kyler Murray so they have some appeal next year? 

6 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Yep...."the girls"" get to squish the fish.

"the girls"" always have a fishy smell ..... 😅

Strength of Schedule is completely meaningless and most of the time wrong at this time for next year. Teams that were good this year will suck next year.  Teams that sucked last year will be good this year.  Literally until you see who is injured/suspended/playing hurt for a game, how "good" a team is is meaninglesss.

I'm willing to bet if you looked at the last 10 years of "Strength of Schedule" during an offseason leading up to a new season and compared it to the actual "Strength of Schedule" after the season ended, most of them would be not very close together.

Edited by matter2003

9 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

like I just said 

1) Hope Jerry closes the Roof it it snows / sleets 

At least he'll have a choice this time. That game was in old Texas Stadium. Remember it had a hole in the roof,""they """ say it was for God to see his team play.

50 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

At least he'll have a choice this time. That game was in old Texas Stadium. Remember it had a hole in the roof,""they """ say it was for God to see his team play.

That was a fun Thanksgiving game!

• Thanks! (+1) 1

It was definitely unique. I certainly didn't care for the result but it's now one of the most iconic weather related games in the NFL.