Kevin White Bears UFA

youngjebrey

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this guy? Obviously he’s been a bust for the bears but he’s a huge target. His health is an issue and could not really find his stride in Chicago. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Bills throw a 1 year prove it contract at him 

I also could see the Pats trying to sign this guy and if they do, of course he’ll have a 1000 yard season with 10 tds because they’re the pats and everything they touch turns to gold. 

Edited by youngjebrey
  • Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, youngjebrey said:

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this guy? Obviously he’s been a bust for the bears but he’s a huge target. His health is an issue and could not really find his stride in Chicago. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Bills throw a 1 year prove it contract at him 

I also could see the Pats trying to sign this guy and if they do, of course he’ll have a 1000 yard season with 10 tds because they’re the pats and everything they touch turns to gold. 

White is an interesting buy low, but my gut tells me he heads to the Jets. He was drafted to play in Adam Gase's offense for the Bears and he's from Jersey, and they have a ton of cap. His upside is pretty much what Robert Foster gave us, so I'd just stick with Foster. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, youngjebrey said:

WR is the one place that isnt true.

Josh Gordon looked good but he turned to Green.?

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, youngjebrey said:

Why do people think the Patriots will sign everyone?  You can’t be that dumb can you?

12 hours ago, youngjebrey said:

I think KW is the type of WR Beane will look at he won't cost much and he's looking for an opportunity to compete for a starting job. The Bills might be able to offer him that opportunity so I think it would make sense for KW to sign with us. 

KW is a big strong physically talented WR that McBeane tends to like . I wouldn't mind this signing it's a low risk high reward sort of deal. 

13 hours ago, youngjebrey said:

Hogan has turned back into a pumpkin and Gillislee fumbled the pumpkins, so those two acquisitions haven't been gold... :P

I mean why not for a vet minimum but I don’t know how you can expect much from him.

i do like signing former 1st rounders after they “bust” on their first team though (Jerry Hughes).  Perriman was a huge bust for the Ravens but made some plays for the Browns at the end of last year so you never know.

1 hour ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I think KW is the type of WR Beane will look at he won't cost much and he's looking for an opportunity to compete for a starting job. The Bills might be able to offer him that opportunity so I think it would make sense for KW to sign with us. 

KW is a big strong physically talented WR that McBeane tends to like . I wouldn't mind this signing it's a low risk high reward sort of deal. 

I hope Beane finds someone else to help him scout wrs because he has been terrible in that department.

• Like (+1) 1

Intriguing. Was hurt a lot. But he did reel in that 50+ yard Hail Mary vs. the Pats that almost tied the game (how many guys could actually do that?). Will actually be a good fit for a QB like Allen. Let your medical staff do its work and if there are no health concerns bring him in - he can be had at a reasonable price and can be a difference maker.