New NFL network 2019 Mock Draft 3 Rd by Chad Reuter

freddyjj

Here's the link:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001015165/article/threeround-2019-nfl-mock-draft-10-qb-for-patriots-in-round-3

Bills Picks Rds 1-3:

Taylor OT, FLA in Rd1,

McCoy C/G, Texas A&M in Rd2

Arcega-Whiteside WR, Stanford in Rd3.

Taylor is a Junior but fits Athletic freak profile of this regime's Rd1 picks of last year while playing RT a position of need.  Is very agile and a strong run blocker.

The other two are seniors and highly rated players at positions of need.  

5 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

Arcega-Whiteside? No thanks. Kelvin Benjamin all over again. As a 6th rounder? Maybe. But 3rd? That's crazy

That's nuts. 

JAWS is a gifted athlete, former basketball player, and runs crisp routes. Plus, there's no indication that he's a lazy slob. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

That's nuts. 

JAWS is a gifted athlete, former basketball player, and runs crisp routes. Plus, there's no indication that he's a lazy slob. 

What’s really nuts is a guy getting his material posted on NFL.com just did a 3 round mock and didn’t have Hakeem Butler getting selected. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CommonCents said:

What’s really nuts is a guy getting his material posted on NFL.com just did a 3 round mock and didn’t have Hakeem Butler getting selected. 

There seems to be a lot of uncertainty about this WR class. I like JAWs, but I understand others don't. I haven't seen much about Harry and Butler, but they worry me cause of seperation issues (which I'm sure the same goes for JAWs). Really until the combine and the speed gets displayed it'll be a big question mark. I do have a low-key feeling that Deboo Samuel ends up the best receiver in this class if he stays healthy. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

There seems to be a lot of uncertainty about this WR class. I like JAWs, but I understand others don't. I haven't seen much about Harry and Butler, but they worry me cause of seperation issues (which I'm sure the same goes for JAWs). Really until the combine and the speed gets displayed it'll be a big question mark. I do have a low-key feeling that Deboo Samuel ends up the best receiver in this class if he stays healthy. 

Watch some of Butler if you haven’t. His skill set would be perfect for Allen. Huge catch radius, speed, tough after the catch.

I was in love with Metcalf but a few months out I’m leaning towards Butler as WR1. He supposedly runs a sub 4.5 at 6’6 and 225.

The order of WR's taken: 

M. Brown

Harmon

Metcalf

Ridley

Campbell

Harry

Samuel

Arcega-Whiteside

A. Brown

McLaurin

Johnson

I honestly would be perfectly happy with any of those guys... I think we'll have a good WR waiting for us in round 2 or three, it's just up to us to pick the right one. 

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

Arcega-Whiteside? No thanks. Kelvin Benjamin all over again. As a 6th rounder? Maybe. But 3rd? That's crazy

He reminds me of Michael Thomas. I would be happy if we got him in the second. Absolute steal in the third.

31 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The order of WR's taken: 

M. Brown

Harmon

Metcalf

Ridley

Campbell

Harry

Samuel

Arcega-Whiteside

A. Brown

McLaurin

Johnson

I honestly would be perfectly happy with any of those guys... I think we'll have a good WR waiting for us in round 2 or three, it's just up to us to pick the right one. 

Butler is better than any of them.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The order of WR's taken: 

M. Brown

Harmon

Metcalf

Ridley

Campbell

Harry

Samuel

Arcega-Whiteside

A. Brown

McLaurin

Johnson

I’d be happy with any of those guys as well.  I’d really like to add another pick or 2 in the first 3 rds.  Ideally would like to draft 2 OL, 1 WR and 1TE in the first 3 rounds mixing in some pass rusher/DT and RB in the first 5 rounds. CB later

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mountain Man said:

1). KB was a 1st rounder who had 1,000 yard season.  Blame the regime that saw him up close in Carolina when he became super fat and deciddd to trade draft picks for him.

2). I like AW but I think he should be a guy who bulks up to be a pass catching TE.  He won’t get enough separation against nfl corners.  He can be a playmaker in the league.  But if the Bills come out with him as their top wr in the draft, that’s a bad move.

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’d be happy with any of those guys as well.  I’d really like to add another pick or 2 in the first 3 rds.  Ideally would like to draft 2 OL, 1 WR and 1TE in the first 3 rounds mixing in some pass rusher/DT and RB in the first 5 rounds. CB later

To me it shows there will be plenty of good WR's AFTER round 1.....and several OL taken in the middle of the 1st

I am still in the trade down camp.....2 SECOND rounders and 2 THIRD rounders in this draft could be huge

• Like (+1) 1