Anyone get a stadium focused group invite.

WKBW TV is reporting email invites were sent out for the meeting which will he held February 12, 2019. I got a feeling the idea of PSL's will be a hot topic as Governor Cuomo has drained the bank of NewYork State to the tune of the roughly minus $2.5 billion. 

Edited by Hammered a Lot

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Maybe if I hadn't said "***** you and any PSL's you try to charge me" they would have invited me. 

I figured you would be the guy from here they would invite.

12 hours ago, papazoid said:

I have 10 seats. I did not get an invite. I did not say yes to anything that generated more revenue for them.

likely those who indicated an interest in buying more seats or upgrading to club / suite level got an invite. 

I live 500 miles away so they probably aren't interested in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Bring it said:

No invite here. 2.5 billion is only a fraction of the real debt! Doesn’t look good!

Are you talking about the 3 billion dollars Plus Mario and Andy owe the Workers Comp Fund??? I guess there will be more than one meeting of the Fans Stadium Focus group. I think Bills season ticket invoices we be sent out within a week.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

No invite here, but I said no to any suggestions for PSL or new stadium suggestions. I suspect they will hand pick a group that supported PSL and new stadium initiatives, then claim that they worked with the community and this is what "the community" is begging for. Politically, it is a shrewd move. They will be able to say with a straight face that they listened to the fans, the fans want it, but the taxpayers are opposed, they have no choice but to Move, sell, or both.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Cuomo is a ***** idiot

Not even your legitamate Govenor.

1 hour ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Are you talking about the 3 billion dollars Plus Mario and Andy owe the Workers Comp Fund??? I guess there will be more than one meeting of the Fans Stadium Focus group. I think Bills season ticket invoices we be sent out within a week.

Dont forget the money he owes the state pention fund.

13 minutes ago, Realist said:

Got an invite. I haven't been a season ticket holder in 20 years since I moved out of Buffalo. I said no to PSL's, said yes to slight increase with a new downtown stadium.

So fellas like Mead ,who is a season ticket holder and a NYS taxpayer doesn't get a invite, but people that are not season ticket holders and live in another state do?????

Talk about back-assed.

Edited by Misterbluesky