Josh Allen outduels Ryan Fitzpatrick

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Ha, that was fun

Josh got a great wonderlic score, actually. I'm not sure their minds are far off.

I’m not saying Allen is dumb but he sure ain’t Fitz.  Allen was mainly drafted because of his physical traits and potential.  Fitz went in the 7th round because of his lack of physical traits and potential, yet had a career better than 90% of nfl qbs.  If Fitz had Allen’s natural abilities, he would have been a HOFer.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m not saying Allen is dumb but he sure ain’t Fitz.  Allen was mainly drafted because of his physical traits and potential.  Fitz went in the 7th round because of his lack of physical traits and potential, yet had a career better than 90% of nfl qbs.  If Fitz had Allen’s natural abilities, he would have been a HOFer.

When you listen to Allen interact you can tell he's quite sharp.  Not claiming he's Harvard material but he is no dumb jock.

It also took Fitz quite a while to find "success" in the NFL -- and man, has he made more than his share of "bonehead" plays.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, eball said:

When you listen to Allen interact you can tell he's quite sharp.  Not claiming he's Harvard material but he is no dumb jock.

It also took Fitz quite a while to find "success" in the NFL -- and man, has he made more than his share of "bonehead" plays.

I agree about Fitz.  I think he biggest problem is he thinks he has an arm like Josh Allen or Mahomes when he doesn’t.  I’d venture makes the right read the vast majority of the time.  He just lacks the arm strength for some of the throws he makes.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I agree about Fitz.  I think he biggest problem is he thinks he has an arm like Josh Allen or Mahomes when he doesn’t.  I’d venture makes the right read the vast majority of the time.  He just lacks the arm strength for some of the throws he makes.

He(Fitz) is a wild west gunslinger with no gun ;) 

He would actually do will in NE's system not having to throw deep outs too often. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I got through 4:12 of it.  The dude with the sleeveless hoodie and the electric white "Jerries," has a voice that makes me miss Cris Collinsworth.  Holy *****, what an annoying mother *****.

What I saw was very fun to watch.  I hope Josh is still having this much fun being a pro QB in 10 years (kind of like Fitz is).  Love this kid.

Edited by Gugny

20 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If Fitz were really that smart he would have figured out a long time ago to stop writing checks his limp-ass arm can't cash.

That said, he's carved out a heluva nice retirement for himself and is a stand-up guy.

Wonder if he's interested in ever being a QB coach or OC?

I was going to watch more but that announcers voice DAM !! ?

I hope he developed into that guy, he would be a great QB for the Bills fans to root for the next 10 plus years for sure & i love that he is all in on B/lo !!