10 minutes of game time left and they began polling MVP?

It's a perfectly reasonable time to start thinking about that, when the game is almost 85% over. People in the threads were talking about it before halftime. 

I'm sure that, if two epic drives by the rams in the last 10 minutes won them the game, a guy like Goff could have easily shot to the top. 

56 minutes ago, Billsfanatixs said:

Did anyone else catch that last night? How can you begin polling game MVP when there was still plenty of game time left?

Duh.   Every Super Bowl is done that way.   Did you just wake up, Rip?...

1 hour ago, Billsfanatixs said:

Did anyone else catch that last night? How can you begin polling game MVP when there was still plenty of game time left?

They do it every year.  Didn't see anything about when the pooling ends, likely goes up to the end of the game.  So if you want to submit your choice early you can, but lam sure most wait until the end or very close to it to name their choice.

My personal MVP ended up being 2 MVP's. Wife who never watches football put $5 on a pool at work with 4 chances to win ($125 for each quarter). She brought home the paper similar to this only the numbers were not sequential but randomly assigned.

pool.thumb.jpg.492db67ee37906c7f95b222fcd6132e4.jpg

There was no explanation on how it worked so I surmised that it was either

1. The last digit for each teams score using only what they scored in a quarter.

2. The last digit of each teams total score at the end of each quarter.

Under option 1 the winners for each quarter would be:

Pats Rams
1st 0 0
2nd 3 0
3rd 0 3
4th 0 0

Option 2 the winners for each quarter would be:

Pats Rams  
1st 0 0  
2nd 3 0  
3rd 3 3  
4th 3 3  

Turns out it was option 2. My MVP's were the field goal kickers for both teams as my wifes pool numbers were 3 and 3 thus winning the 3rd and 4th quarters. For a small fee my wife would be happy to offer consulting services on how to pick the right boxes on company football pools.

Disclaimer: Past Performance Is No Guarantee of Future Results

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

MVP was Wade for keeping it from being a 41-3 game.

Looked like regular season Pats, that’s all they needed

they came out blazing in the prior two playoff games because they weren’t sure, had to lay the smack down on the Bolts and the Andy Reid Follies

they knew the Rams weren’t a strong opponent