Brandon Beane letter to Season Ticket Holders

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I thought I remember hearing that season tickets last year were in the high 30s.

....this just redefines ad nauseam.....made Bflo look like Jim Jones followers........

Buffalo Bills set season-ticket sales record

facebook_icon.svg  
  twitter_icon.svg  
  email_icon.svg  

• 0ap1000000236552.jpg
  • By Kevin Patra
  • Around the NFL Writer
  • Published: June 15, 2015 at 11:34 a.m.
  • Updated: June 25, 2015 at 07:50 p.m.

RexMania has overtaken Western New York.

The Buffalo Bills announced it set a franchise record for seasons ticket sales for 2015 with more than 57,500 sold so far. The previous record in the team's 55-year history had been 57,132, set in 1992, when the Bills were in the midst of four straight Super Bowl runs. Last season the team sold 47,482 seasons tickets.

....BTW, 2018 was north of 50,000...........

Bills announce season-ticket sales top 50,000

By Jay Skurski|Published May 8, 2018|Updated May 8, 2018
Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, Buddy Hix said:

Why only address the season ticket holders? Why not send this letter to all fans?

I mean the letter is pretty pointless and nondescript but for a franchise as bad as the Bills you’d think they would reach out to their entire fan base.

Why only give heated seats and a full bar to the club ticket holders? Why not all season ticket holders?

When everybody is special, nobody is special. 

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

The Buffalo Bills announced it set a franchise record for seasons ticket sales for 2015 with more than 57,500 sold so far. The previous record in the team's 55-year history had been 57,132, set in 1992, when the Bills were in the midst of four straight Super Bowl runs. Last season the team sold 47,482 seasons tickets.

Obviously the season ticket holders miss clowns.  Need to get some clowns with Rex masks to drive onto field then lasso and tie up Billy Buffalo before stuffing him into train sound horn.  I love it when they get out those small cars.

• Haha (+1) 1

Sounds like he is saying that they will be very frugal with the cap space and focus on resigning our own, which is not why fans like us suffered this year.

The goal should be to pay the best available fa's their market value, as well as draft well imo!

2 minutes ago, Browntown said:

Sounds like he is saying that they will be very frugal with the cap space and focus on resigning our own, which is not why fans like us suffered this year.

The goal should be to pay the best available fa's their market value, as well as draft well imo!

'We intend to be active in the free agent market...'

'calculated'

Having a plan is not the same as being frugal...or 'very frugal'.

• Like (+1) 1

Not gonna lie. Spent the past two seasons just hearing him collectively refered to as McBeane along with Sean, and when I saw Brandon and Letter in the same post, I was so hoping for some sort of apology, or even better, justification from Russ.

2 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

Ha, I just meant that the team could release a letter to all fans on their website, no need to rely on the US postal service....is the mail even being delivered with the rotating shutdowns?

Not left out, under appreciated. And any fan who has stuck by this team shouldn’t feel under appreciated.

I have season tickets for University of Houston baseball. This type of thing is sent out a few times a year by email, which costs literally nothing. 

2 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Only the Bills would be dumb enough to hire a GM who mails out their plan to the season ticket holders. Belicheck is salivating now. 

Yes because it was real specific and not just to let season ticket holders know that the dead cap was intentional and they are aware of deficiencies?  Sounds like he answered a lot of questions that have been on this board.  Your a little bit radical in your thinking.

3 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Yes because it was real specific and not just to let season ticket holders know that the dead cap was intentional and they are aware of deficiencies?  Sounds like he answered a lot of questions that have been on this board.  Your a little bit radical in your thinking.

I actually offer a class on taking a joke. First meeting is on the 30th of this month. Hope to see you there! :) 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ticketssince61 said:

not sure why the team makes such a big deal about 10 draft picks.

All of the extra picks are late round selections (I think 4, 6 and 7)

4, 5, and 7 each have two picks

They essentially found 5 starters in the last two years in Rounds 4 and higher:

Taron Johnson in R4 last year

Matt Milano in R5 2 years ago, and Teller last year in R5

They might have found two undrafted gems in Wallace and Foster last year, and both were starters.

No one hits on all of their picks, but these guys are developing a pretty good track record in the draft. 

19 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I actually offer a class on taking a joke. First meeting is on the 30th of this month. Hope to see you there! :) 

Brother around here these days that could have been a serious statement.

?most of the time when im upto something like that youll see this.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Haha (+1) 1