Brandon Beane letter to Season Ticket Holders

YoloinOhio

35 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Why only address the season ticket holders? Why not send this letter to all fans?

I mean the letter is pretty pointless and nondescript but for a franchise as bad as the Bills you’d think they would reach out to their entire fan base.

Beane called me directly on Friday.  I thought it was a nice touch.

• Haha (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Only the Bills would be dumb enough to hire a GM who mails out their plan to the season ticket holders. Belicheck is salivating now. 

Only a Bills fan would be dumb enough to think 31 other GM’s around the league don’t know what the Bills needs are.

• Haha (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

not sure why the team makes such a big deal about 10 draft picks.

All of the extra picks are late round selections (I think 4, 6 and 7)

That's what I think every time I see that.  Hopefully they can package some of those lower round picks for another 2nd day pick.

9 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Only a Bills fan would be dumb enough to think 31 other GM’s around the league don’t know what the Bills needs are.

...OMG....so McBeane did NOT show all of his cards in this letter?.......maybe the next mailer is his Big Draft Board and FA targets......stay tuned..........

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, KennyDavisEyes said:

Silly post.

There is no competitive advantage to be gained if Bill Belichick read this letter.

22 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Did another Bills board close down recently or something?

40 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

I like this.  He only stated the obvious and did not give any secrets away.  He also gave a little love to the season ticket holders for their support....

He did mention that we will try to get better.....I bet Belichick will be shocked to hear that! Geez....giving up trade secrets like that is not how professionals handle their business. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

Only the Bills would be dumb enough to hire a GM who mails out their plan to the season ticket holders. Belicheck is salivating now. 

Oh yeah. He said such secret stuff, like "be good at drafting" and "make smart free agency decisions". Bill Belichick is on to us now.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

He did mention that we will try to get better.....I bet Belichick will be shocked to hear that! Geez....giving up trade secrets like that is not how professionals handle their business. 

...thinkin' this is an inducement to nab Belichick in a "tampering sting" needing MORE info for a competitive edge over Bflo.....

1 hour ago, Buddy Hix said:

Why only address the season ticket holders? Why not send this letter to all fans?

I mean the letter is pretty pointless and nondescript but for a franchise as bad as the Bills you’d think they would reach out to their entire fan base.

And how would they have the mailing address of every single Bills fan in the world?

Ha, I just meant that the team could release a letter to all fans on their website, no need to rely on the US postal service....is the mail even being delivered with the rotating shutdowns?

Not left out, under appreciated. And any fan who has stuck by this team shouldn’t feel under appreciated.

Well you know about it now. Mission accomplished.

Some fans they do not want to spend any attention to hoping they will do their hulk hogan imitation and break out of their jersey showing the other jersey underneath. 

It’s a stewardship move, a little warm and fuzzy communication before sending out the season ticket renewal notices. 

• Like (+1) 1