Important Offseason Dates 2019

ocemur

On 2/4/2019 at 9:28 PM, Augie said:

But.....I didn’t see the date where we win the Super Bowl? 

I guess that's not off-season, so you win on a technicality.  But still......

....nor did I see the August 1 date when the flood of "he sucks.......fire McBeane....fire McDermott....fire Cuomo...." threads hit here......think THAT gang has mellowed??.........

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....nor did I see the August 1 date when the flood of "he sucks.......fire McBeane....fire McDermott....fire Cuomo...." threads hit here......think THAT gang has mellowed??.........

Again, I think it’s a technicality. That’s more of a “season” than a specific “date” I think. McBeane season seems to be open only during weeks when the mail carrier arrives at my house. It could be different by region, I suppose. 

Just now, Augie said:

Again, I think it’s a technicality. That’s more of a “season” than a specific “date” I think. McBeane season seems to be open only during weeks when the mail carrier arrives at my house. It could be different by region, I suppose. 

...new postal increase may mean you wait longer bud....:thumbsup:

On 2/4/2019 at 9:28 PM, Augie said:

But.....I didn’t see the date where we win the Super Bowl? 

I guess that's not off-season, so you win on a technicality.  But still......

Let me help you out with that Augie; February 2, 2020, Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL. :D

On 2/5/2019 at 4:53 PM, ScottLaw said:

The offseason, where anything is possible for a Bills season... until they play the games.?

Just when do you propose the Bills should  take steps to get substantively better this year if not in the offseason?

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

It was just some playful banter on life as a Bills fan.

Dont take it too seriously.??

Keep telling yourself that, dude!  You're the one who can't resist taking shots at the franchise at every opportunity...so angry!

You can all scratch Turkey day off of the calendar 

Report: Bears-Lions, Dolphins-Cowboys on Thanksgiving

The NFL is still a couple months away from releasing the full 2019 schedule, but bits and pieces are coming out.

One pice: The traditional Detroit and Dallas Thanksgiving games will be the Bears against the Lions and the Dolphins against the Cowboys, according to Sports Business Daily.

This would make it the second straight year that the Lions host the Bears on Thanksgiving.

There’s no word yet on what the third Thanksgiving game, on NBC in prime time, will be.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

On 2/11/2019 at 1:43 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

You can all scratch Turkey day off of the calendar 

Report: Bears-Lions, Dolphins-Cowboys on Thanksgiving

The NFL is still a couple months away from releasing the full 2019 schedule, but bits and pieces are coming out.

One pice: The traditional Detroit and Dallas Thanksgiving games will be the Bears against the Lions and the Dolphins against the Cowboys, according to Sports Business Daily.

This would make it the second straight year that the Lions host the Bears on Thanksgiving.

There’s no word yet on what the third Thanksgiving game, on NBC in prime time, will be.

Damn.  Bills at Cowboys on turkey day would have been fun.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 6:26 AM, ocemur said:

Sorry, been out of state dealing with family stuff. What dates do you folks want added?

Thanks for coming back to this!  Hope your family stuff concluded successfully.

@BuffaloHokie13 put a bunch of key dates on the calendar; if you could have a look and see what you'd like to see added, that'd be great!

• SDS unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

The draft is SO...FAR...AWAY

I HATE that the NFL moved the draft to April 30.  If I recall right, the combine used to be in February, and the draft in March.  I don't like how they drag it out over 3 days either.  Nor all the pomp and circumstance and the ***** drama.  I agree with Mike Mayocks freakout last year (paraphrasing"it's ridiculous!  It is the biggest day of this kids life and the pick is made by a monkey").   Goodall is a clown