2020 Super Bowl odds

DBilz2500

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Wsh, Det, Buf, Cin, Oak, Ari 100/1

Shall  I bet $5,000.00 ???

How the hell are Oak, Ari at 100/1?  They should be with Miami(?) at 300/1 or worse

Can you hide it from the wife???  ?

Of that crowd I’d be most likely to put my $$$ on the Bills. I may be delusional, but that’s a good feeling. 

• Haha (+1) 1

In reality the Pats dynasty should be on the down turn.I read somewhere that they will only be like 16.5 million under next years cap and like 16 players are un restricted free agents??? I know they have a good core,but I finially see the Bills and Jets closing the gap a little bit.

I always have to chuckle at this kind of thing--so let me get this straight...we haven't had the draft yet, we've just finished most of the coaching carousel, and free agency is still anyone's guess. Yep, sounds like just the right time to start making up numbers about anybody's chances to wind up at the big dance! In other news, has anyone started mock drafting the class of 2020?? 

10 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I always have to chuckle at this kind of thing--so let me get this straight...we haven't had the draft yet, we've just finished most of the coaching carousel, and free agency is still anyone's guess. Yep, sounds like just the right time to start making up numbers about anybody's chances to wind up at the big dance! In other news, has anyone started mock drafting the class of 2020?? 

it's what men who are football (and sports fan in general) do

men like to speculate about upcoming seasons and games and stuff

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Virgil is on line 3 for you.............

I'm going to put $10 on the Bills to win it all when in Vegas in a couple weeks. It will be fun to look at the ticket until the end of SB 54 and then mail it back for payment.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's what men who are football (and sports fan in general) do

men like to speculate about upcoming seasons and games and stuff

As do I. Just feel like having the benefit of a few off-season data points that are pretty major (draft, FA) would go a long way towards actually making the preseason odds pick #'s worthwhile, as opposed to just being numbers my 3 year old comes up with, that's all. 

17 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Virgil is on line 3 for you.............

I'm going to put $10 on the Bills to win it all when in Vegas in a couple weeks. It will be fun to look at the ticket until the end of SB 54 and then mail it back for payment.

Here's to hoping. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Can you hide it from the wife???  ?

Of that crowd I’d be most likely to put my $$$ on the Bills. I may be delusional, but that’s a good feeling. 

LOL.    

Lets see ...   I think the answer(s) to that question is  ...

do I want to get a divorce????? 

do I want to be ridiculed for making a stupid bet when I couldn't afford it??? 

Bet $20 to get $2,000.    Easy bet.

the wife would tell me to bet  $50. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

Anyone find it weird that this national sports network calls the next year championship the 2020 Super Bowl.  It is the 2019 Super Bowl as the game (though played after 12/31/18) is tied to the season.  

The 2019 NFL season begins on 3/13 when Free Agency Opens.