2019 Season Starts Now

wppete

14 hours ago, wppete said:

What do you guys want to see in Free Agency and the Draft to start the year? 

The Bills need help on both the OL and DL. An edge rusher and rotational DT after the departure of Kyle Williams. Also 1-2 decent O-Line vets like G Marcus Spain/T Darryl Williams/G Rodger Saffold/C Matt Paradis (not holding my breath). I would love to see Trey Flowers in a Bills uniform along with Matt Paradis and Darryl Williams. I would also be happy with a WR like Donte Moncrief since I don't think we'll be an option for Tyrell Williams or Golden Tate imo.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I just noticed something kind of interesting but the Bills play all the teams that they lost to in the Super Bowl this year.

What’s interesting about this year that makes it different from every other 4th year since ‘94? That the ‘Skins, ‘Pokes & G-men still reside in the same city they did then?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

What’s interesting about this year that makes it different from every other 4th year since ‘94? That the ‘Skins, ‘Pokes & G-men still reside in the same city they did then?

thats kind of funny  with the way some teams have moved around since then 

i think if we can get 2 good vet olinemen that will allow us to trade down, hopefully  twice in the 1st.  we need to do whatever it takes to get an additional 2nd and 3rd.

i don't know what combination of vets they can get to sign but,  trent brown and paradis or morse?.....d. willams and paradis or morse?

i don't think a free agent guard is an absolute must so i'm sticking with center and tackle.

that would allow us to get possibly a risner and lindstrom or some sort of center/guard combo.

so in free agency...

2 offensive linemen

1 dt  i say maybe sheldon richardson could be this year's j. phillips on a one year, career resurrection.

1 wr  probably not anyone over 8-9 mil. per

1 te  maybe...if so, jesse james.

in the draft ( just from what i see and wishful thinking)...after trading down..

1.  montez sweat  edge

2.  hakeem butler  wr

2.  bpa   ol

3.  irv smith jr.  te

3.  deebo samual  wr

4.  bpa  ol

4.  o. ximines   edge  ( a 5th and a 7th for this pick)

5   bpa rb  or dt

6.  andy isabella   wr

7.  bpa  rb or dt

• Like (+1) 1