Best SB Commercial IMHO ...

T master

I was bummed that there was a show prior to the SB that showed most all the commercials that were going to play during the SB so i turned that show off as to not be disappointed so i could see them during the TV production of the SB . 

While the game was a defensive game with not a lot of scoring 2 commercials really got a chuckle out of me when aired . 

The first being the NFL commercial where one Marshawn Lynch trying to be the sneaky little guy (perfect characterization) that wanted a taste of cake before it was handed out fell off his chair & knocked the ball of the top of the cake onto the ground & it was on, that was such a good commercial i went back after & watched it again & laughed a second time  .

Payton Mannings comment in that one after his throw was typical Paytonesque it was the best of the commercials !!

The second one that i thought was pretty good was the Hundya commercial which was where i shut off the TV show that previewed all of the commercials & i'm glad i did because that one wasn't bad .

Which one did you all think were the better commercials ? I know there was a lot of duds for me & only these 2 made me LOL especially the first i talked about . 

So what you think ??

Sorry should have looked before i posted didn't realize there was a similar post !! 

Edited by T master

31 minutes ago, T master said:

I was bummed that there was a show prior to the SB that showed most all the commercials that were going to play during the SB so i turned that show off as to not be disappointed so i could see them during the TV production of the SB . 

While the game was a defensive game with not a lot of scoring 2 commercials really got a chuckle out of me when aired . 

The first being the NFL commercial where one Marshawn Lynch trying to be the sneaky little guy (perfect characterization) that wanted a taste of cake before it was handed out fell off his chair & knocked the ball of the top of the cake onto the ground & it was on, that was such a good commercial i went back after & watched it again & laughed a second time  .

Payton Mannings comment in that one after his throw was typical Paytonesque it was the best of the commercials !!

The second one that i thought was pretty good was the Hundya commercial which was where i shut off the TV show that previewed all of the commercials & i'm glad i did because that one wasn't bad .

Which one did you all think were the better commercials ? I know there was a lot of duds for me & only these 2 made me LOL especially the first i talked about . 

So what you think ??

Sorry should have looked before i posted didn't realize there was a similar post !! 

Is the Hyundai commercial the one with everyone in the elevator?

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, row_33 said:

with the new FTA there will be no more US commercials if Canadian networks are carrying the same program

first 20 ads weren't worth the effort made to show the game on a US channel in Canada

I've seen some Canadian commercials  recently 

they are BAD.