Matt Miller 7-round Mock Draft: Bills take OT Jonah Williams

YoloinOhio

IMO, while there are certainly some strong defenders in the top 6, the strength of this draft is in the depth at DT, OL and WR through the 4th rd. I would try and trade back now that we have multiple needs and have secured a QB to pick as many players in that range. Unless, of course Quinnen, Josh Allen or Oliver fall into our laps.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He didn't look the best in the championship but neither did the rest of the line. He dominated Ferrell the year before as well as every team for two years.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

My only issue with the Bills taking Campbell is that I think they need a pure WR, and Campbell is more of a hybrid RB. He could continue to develop but his hands are not his strong suit. He would be best utilized in an Alvin Kamara type role. He’s more of an “offensive weapon.” I would love to have him on the Bills but I feel like they need that guy who is a fully developed WR. 

Getting Humphrey takes care of that, also like the Conrad pick. We have needed a TE for decades.

4 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Agreed. I think he would make for an almost elite center, because of his smarts, leadership ability, and quick feet. But I do think he is a bottom half of the first talent and teh top ten feels like a massive reach for need. . 

Would rather have Risner or Bradbury (in that order) if we're drafting for Center. I'd also prefer Risner over Jonah at any OL position in all honesty. 

Regardless of whether Jonah can or can't play OT in the NFL, or whether he'd be a better OG, neither is worth a top ten pick on him given the draft talent.

2 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

He's a good guard. I'd rather trade back, take Risner to play RT and use the extra 2nd we pick up on Lindstrom or Bradbury.

Risner and Lindstrom would be pretty great to see, but doubtful without giving up a WR pick in the second. 

As much as there is a need for a WR and how weak the Free Agent TE crop is, it’s hard for me to not be frustrated if they pass on Irv Smith Jr in the 2nd round.

40. Buffalo Bills: A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss
41. Denver Broncos: Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple
42. Cincinnati Bengals: Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Round 2

AJ Brown WR Ole Miss 

Round 3

Damien Harris RB Bama

Round 4

Kris Boyd CB Texas

Lil’Jordan Humphrey WR Texas

Round 5

CJ Conrad TE Kentucky

Lamont Gaillard C UGA

Round 6

Marquis Copeland DL UC

Round 7

Will Harris S BC

Ummm... aren't 3 picks missing? :huh:

10 hours ago, iccrewman112 said:

As much as there is a need for a WR and how weak the Free Agent TE crop is, it’s hard for me to not be frustrated if they pass on Irv Smith Jr in the 2nd round.

40. Buffalo Bills: A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss
41. Denver Broncos: Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple
42. Cincinnati Bengals: Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama

i'm willing to bet he'll be a bill.   his father was drafted in the 1st rd. as a te.    his uncle also had a pro te career.....and i would think dabol knows him...

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 7:18 AM, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Consensus seems to be Jonah Williams is a guard because of the lack of arm length 

Im going all in on the idea of him at center. I brought it up a while ago and I stand by it. He's super smart with really good feet and shorter arms. I think he would be all world there. Instantly a top ten center in the league.